The story of PRINCE & SIMPLE GIRL. ❤️ (1)

Happy new year everyone !! ✨

On the occasion of new year here I present a short story which I already wrote from past 3 week.

The king of jodhpur suryachandra oberoi has two sons elder son name is dev Chandra oberoi & small son name is neil chandra oberoi. Both has two years difference.

Dev is married to the princess of magadpur. Her name is shefali dev Chandra oberoi.  The wife and mother of dev and Neil is non another the queen of jodhpur yogeshwari suryachandra oberoi.

They are royals. All are down to earth people except shefali she always differentiate between villagers and royals.

So let's see what is written in there life.

The war was going on between the two states jodhpur and rawalpur. The king of jodhpur defeated rawalpur king. But in that he was badly injured. 

The king was brought in palace. Queen Sefali saw king and ran towards him.

Neil and dev also came there. They both sat on either side of king.

Neil- dad dad nothing will happen to you dad.

Suryachandra cupped Neil's face with one hand.

Suryachandra- one last wish of mine is there will u fulfill??

Neil nodded instantly.

Suryachandra- plz beta sadi karle. Till I am alive plz I want to see my Neil's bride.

By saying this suryachandra got unconscious.

There royals doctor came and checked king.

Doctor- Now I have given him Medicine he is sleeping but I don't know how much time he has probably 1 week.

Dev- what !!

All were shocked a specially Neil.

At night.

Neil was sitting in garden thinking of his fathers wish.

His mother yogeshwari came there.

Yogeshwari- Neil !

Neil immediately wiped his Tears which were formed.

Neil- yes mom.

Yogeshwari- plz Neil it's high time now plz think of your dad and get married it's his last wish before going to god. Neil I have some princesses in my contact if you are ready then plz tell me.

His mother was going from there Neil called her.

Neil- mom.

Yogeshwari- yes ?

Neil- I can find my bride myself plz mom you all told for marriage I am ready but I want to choose the girl by myself.

Yogeshwari smiled and put her hand on his head.

Yogeshwari- jo Teri marzi. Par ladki aesi dundna jo lakho me ho ek. Jo kisi ki jesi na ho. Jo baccho ke sath bachi banjay or hamre bado ka adar kare. Jo hamre sath gul miljay. Jo sab ke jesi ho kar bhi alag ho.

In the village of jodhpur one girl is seen running in the field with small children while giggling. Her long hair was waving with the air. They came near immly tree. Girl immediately jumped and plucked imly. She distributed to all children's. She was going to pluck more when a voice came.

... ae chori kaha gai ?? 

she bite her tongue cutely and said in her sweetest voice.

... coming papa.!!!!!