The love ❤️

Neil is sitting in his room holding a pic of his wife and was continuously carrsing it. Just then his phone rang.

He looked at caller Id and a bright smile came on his face.

The call connected.

.: how are you ?

Neil- I am fine how are you. ? Have you had your food ?

.: yes and you ?

Neil- yes I also. When are you coming back to india? It's been year I saw you.

The other side girl was about to speak but her mother called her.

Mini ! Mini ! Where are u beta come down Arya is finding you !

Mini- accha I will call u afterwards ma is calling me.

Neil smiled sadly and disconnected the call.

Neil pov ~

It's been one year since we met or saw each other. Our was arrange marriage mini took at least 6 month time to adjust in my life. I was 5 year old when my father passed away. My mother raised me. My mother and mini's mother where best friends. Mini was out of India when they decided of our marriage. Mini agreed she came to India. I asked her if she don't want marriage or want to take time she clearly told me that she is fine. Everything was fine till the call came on mini's stating that she have to go back to abroad for her job and further studies. She asked me as I don't want to come in between her carrier I agreed. She asked me if I want to join her. I also want to go But how can I go leaving my job and mother so I denied. She took her mother and sister with her. It's been six month that she went. I remembered the first hug she gave me before biding last by. She calls me once in a month as she has been really busy. Our relationship has started only and we separated don't know what will happen ahead now tomorrow our first wedding anniversary is there don't know she has remembered hat also or not..... I never complained her anything coz I think what if tell her wrong and she will be hurt. I badly wants to tell her my feelings my complaints.

His trance was broken by his mother calling him.

Neil went.

On the other side of the world one girl was laying on bed reading her books when her phone beeped with a message.

~ we are going for dinner at 8:00 be ready and don't be late.

She signed heavily and put her phone down but again holded it. She saw wallpaper and said.

Mini- I miss u Neil.

She has tears in her eyes.

She turned around facing wall. She closed her eyes n opened it again.

Mini's pov ~

I was studying here when my mother called me back to india immediately. When I went the most shocking news I got was that my marriage is fixed. I met Neil who was so sweet no one can take his place in my life. I agreed for marriage. He never forced me for anything. Our life was going smooth until the call came. I was shocked how can it be. I lied to Neil and came back here with my mother and sister. He also not asked me to stay with him. The peace which I get in his arms when I hugged him first time and last time I can never forget. He never have problem with my carrer that the best think I adore in him. Today also when he called me he was asking me when I was going back to india but I don't have any answer. I love him ..... yes in this one year I realised I am madly in love with him but... I also remembered that now tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary. I always call him once in a month that also he never complained to me. I know I am hurting him but what can I do. I remembered I have also made a promise to saw my face to you tomorrow I hope I can. I was 20 years old when my father died with cancer in lungs. Whole responsibility of my mother and sister came on mine. I came here and started studying and working.

Arya came in room and jumped on mini.

Arya- when we will go to India ?

Mini came out of her thoughts. She sat straight and made Arya also sit.

Mini- we will go soon.

Arya- u are saying this from last 6 months I want to meet Neil. You are also not allowing us to do video call why ? Why ? I want answer.

Mini again lied.

Mini- I told you na we have to give him surprise so plz wait for sometime baby.

Arya- you are saying same from 6 months but when we will go ? I want to meet Neil.

She cried.

Mini remembered on the day of coming here also Arya cried the most in Neil's arms by holding him tightly. Somehow Neil consoled her by saying they will meet soon and sended her with them.

Arya meet Neil before mini. As mini was not there Arya always spend most of her time with Neil. He also loves to live with her. Sometime Arya and Neil both make team and irritate mini.

Mini smiled remembering her moments which she lived in 6 months with Neil.

Arya - I want answer and u are smiling.

Mini- I will tell afterwards now go.

Arya stood up.

Arya- I hate you.

Arya cried and ran away. Mini has tears as she was helpless.

Mini remembered Neil words.

' meri choti si pyarri si family you,me, my two moms and arya' I don't want anything from god anymore.

Mini- I am sorry Neil I can't keep your family.

She got up holding her emotions got ready to go.

She wore a beautiful dress and got ready.

Mini was going out when her mother called.

Babita- mini where are you going?

Mini- Ab I am going with Sruti for dinner.

Babita- ok don't be late come home early.

Mini nodded and went out.

She stood few kilometres away from her house waiting for someone.

TBC.....

Sincerely ingnore mistakes.

Next chapter loading.
Give reviews.