Chapter nine: The common room

(y/n)'s POV

The ceremony in the great hall was soon over and the meal appeared. I was talking with Seamus and Dean. They wanted to know everything and I was the lucky one to tell them. Draco was sitting next to me and he held his free arm around me. We were all sitting at the Gryffindor table. At first there were a few surprised looks. I don't know if it was because our Slytherins or because of us. I couldn't figure it out because Harry send them away. He was tired of all the attention and he wanted to save us from that. Also he was tired of all the hate towards Draco and Blaise. They weren't that bad. I blushed with the next question.

"So are you and Draco an item?" Parvati was sitting next to Seamus and had followed the whole conversation.

"Is Hermione the smartest witch of this century?" Draco answered. I smiled and looked up. He gave me the most cutest and sexy smile ever and I thought I would melt right away. He gave me a gentle kiss that turned almost immediately into a full make out session. It was Blaze who lead our attention back to the table at the moment he hit Draco's head.

"Quit the PDA. There are children in here." He said with a mean smile. His hand was laying on Mary's leg, but probably way too high I guessed. It was under the table but her smile said enough. I looked at her with a bright smile. Naughty girl. I formed with my lips. She blushed and shook her head. Nope. He's behaving himself. She formed back. I chuckled a bit. For now. She continued. That made me laugh and Draco looked at me with an asking look on his face. I just shook my head

"Now you made me very curious darling." He whispered in my ears. "Are you going to tell me why you're laughing?" I just shook my head. Still chuckling.

"Nope." I said defiantly. He looked at me with a wicked look.

"You know I'm a bad boy right?" He winked at me and I thought I would melt. He was soooo hot when he did that. I just nodded. I didn't trust my voice. "Well. Than you know I will get the information I please. It doesn't matter what it cost." His voice became so sexy and hoarse that I didn't knew if I must be terrified or something else.... his hand stroke my thigh and I started to blush. He had such a big influence on me. It wasn't fair! He pulled me a bit closer and whispered in my ear: "You know. Blaise isn't the only one that's into public."

"You bastard." I said a bit shocked. "You wouldn't dare!" I looked him in the eyes right before I realized what a big mistake that was. His eyes were mesmerizing.

"Is that a challenge darling?" He raised one of his eyebrows and chuckled. I hesitated a few seconds before I nodded. This was or the best choice of my life. Or my biggest mistake. The common rooms of the seventh years weren't separated in houses. Just in four mixed houses. I slept with Jamie, Hermione, Mary, Camille, Ginny and Luna in one room. The guys in our house were Draco, Blaise, Zane, Neville, Harry, Ron, Seamus and Dean. It would be an amazing year. The common room was comfy with a fire and some couches. A table and some chairs. In our bedroom we've got an amazing bookcase. Me and Hermione couldn't be more happy. It was around 10pm when we came to our room and the lessons would only start over three days. I switched my robes into Draco's pull and a short and walked towards the commonroom. I took place in the couch next to the fire and after putting a blanket over myself I started reading Hogwarts a history. Hermione told me it was a must.

"Darling, do you want a cup of tea?" Draco plopped down next to me and put me on his lap so he could cuddle with me under the blanket. I nestled myself in his arms and put the book away.

"No. You're everything I want." I smiled at him and give him a small kiss on his cheek.

He smiled and stroke some hair out my face. I was staring at his mesmerizing eyes again and before I knew we were kissing. Again. I didn't complain at al. I went through his hair with my fingers while he deepened the kiss. He was the best kisser ever! His hands were traveling over my thighs and went to my ass. When he started to knead my ass I moaned softly in the kiss. I was surprised that he could do that to me. If he would go farther I probably wouldn't mind now. But he didn't and when we stopped kissing I was glad. I wasn't ready for that. We were just one day together. And we had all the time.

"So. Are you gonna tell me why you were laughing?" He was still kneading my ass and a bit distracted I tried to answer.

"What?" Well that went great.

"You were laughing in the great hall. Are you going to tell me why?" He whispered it in my ear and started to kiss my neck afterwards. It felt great but I couldn't think at all.

"Draco. If you're doing this I can't think." I brought out. Out of breath. He smiled and mumbled:

"If I'm doing what darling?" He started to nibble my ear and I squeezed his leg to remain silent. Mary and Blaise were sitting in the coach in front of us. Kissing of course. Hermione and Zane were seated at the table watching Harry and Ron playing chess. Camille and Ginny were sitting in a large armchair. We weren't alone.

"Draco, please can we do this somewhere else? I'll tell you why. Just..." he bit my spot and I bit my lip. Gosh he was good with his mouth. "Stop." He smiled and stopped.

"Tell me darling." I told him the story and he chuckled. He had a grin plastered on his face and I could tell he was proud of what he had done.

"Stop smirking." I mumbled quasi angry. "It wasn't that funny... And you're a cheater!" He chuckled again.

"You know. I'm gonna do this more often. But then when we're alone."

"I can't wait." I mumbled. I didn't know if I was scared or excited but my hearth went faster than it ever had done.

ڈ(