Camp Half-Blood

Everything went crazy from there. 

I'm still not sure what happened.

Grover showed up.

Mom got us in the car.

We drove for a while, before something happened, which I'm not actually sure what it was, but it was scary.

Then the car flipped, I hit my head, and blacked out. 

When I woke up, I had no idea what the hell was happening. 

I was in a sunny place, which actually smelled good.

Yes, I'm thinking about what it smells like. I just don't want it to smell like Smelly Gabe. 

It also doesn't smell like hospital, which is great. 

Someone has laid out clothes for me- my shirt, jeans, shoes, a hair tie, and- is that a dagger?!

It can't be! No one would allow a dagger.

Right?

I changed into my outfit, still frowning. I wish I knew what is happening. 

There came a scuffling sound, followed by yelling. 

I listened in.

"SHE'S MY SISTER, I HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE HER!" 

"She also has a right to privacy, which you haven't been giving her."

"So? I can be concerned!"

"Concerned and refusing to leave the room to care for yourself at the bare minimum are two different things."

"I can't live without Diana! She promised she wouldn't ever leave me alone with Smelly Gabe, and now she's knocked out while I'm trying not to die! I have a god on my tail, a prophecy bugging me, and some other terrifying stuff happening, and my sister won't even be there?!"

"Percy?" I asked, still groggy. 

I had my hair up at that point, and from what I had heard I had grabbed my dagger. Wait, my dagger? Have I already claimed it? A weapon? 

I shook my head. 

Focus, Diana.

"DIANA?!" Percy burst through and grinned. 

"Hey, wanna go on a quest that could either save the world or end it?" He asked, still grinning. 

"Are you crazy, Percy? I'm in!" I yelled, happiness spilling out.

"Um, no offense, but only 3 can go on a quest and, um, that's making it 4." A blonde haired guy stood in the doorway. "Also, she's been out for a week, and now she's just woken up you're asking her to go on a quest? That's not exactly going to be great for her health."

I sighed. "Please? What if he has to go back to Smelly Gabe? Also, Perce, where's mom?" 

Percy's eyes brimmed with tears. 

"No. . . tell me you're not crying because mom-"

"She died, Diana! She died, and it was all I could do to save you!" He sobbed. 

"Oh. Oh." I whispered. 

"Also, our dad is Poseiden." He added, gaining control his tears. 

"What?" I asked, muddled.

"I'll explain everything on the quest. Better pack." 

He gave a wry smile, knowing perfectly well packing would remind me of Yancy. 

"Okay, give me a minute." I muttered.