6

Jezzabelles Pov

The ride back to the mansion was so quiet, I could practically hear the crickets from the side of the road.

Kesaia was knocked out from how much drinking she did more than me. She was laying beside me in the backseat of the black SUV we took driving to my cousins house. And with just me and Domenico now awake in the car, the awkward tension was suffocating me.

I was already sobering up the moment after Domenico pushed me off of him after I forced my drunk self to kiss him. I didn't really know if he was angry or not because the tone he used when he announced that me and Kesaia were leaving made him seem angry but the way that his face looked flushed when he stormed off the beach afterwards made me confused.

By the time we got to the mansion my head was still trying to figure out how to make the tension between us less awkward but he jumped out of the car faster than I could comprehend which words I was going to use to talk to him.

He carried Kesaia's unconscious body up to my room as I quickly followed behind. I gestured him to place her on my bed before he walked out without a word.

I let out a long sigh before deciding to take off Kesaia's heels and switch her into her pajamas just like I've done before when she used to sleep over my house after we went out to frat parties during college.

After placing Kesaia under my bedsheet properly and dressed in her pjs, I decided to wash the rest of the alcohol in my system out of me. I was still a bit tipsy and my head was still beginning to hurt from all the glasses of margaritas and tequila shots I took at the beach.

When I slipped on my black lace and satin two piece pajama set and got into my bed after showering, I realized I wasn't going to get any sleep if I didn't apologize to Domenico for forcing myself onto him. And seeing how embarrassing that was when he didn't react to the kiss the way I thought he would, it would be embarrassing if he already told my father about it meaning I would have to explain to my father what I was doing to make me kiss Domenico in the first place.

Deciding to listen to my brain, I got out of bed with a silent groan before forcing myself to knock on Domenicos bedroom door.

As soon as the door opened my face landed on the astonishing view that was bestowed upon me once again like the first time I opened his door the night he moved in.

"Yes Miss De Leon?" He asks with his hand on the top of the small white towel hanging loosely around his hips.

"I-I-I'm sorry" I stammered while trying to take my eyes off his sexy tatted with water dripping half naked body in front of me.

"Sorry for what?" He asks making my eyes focus back on his confused face.

"I'm sorry for forcing myself onto you at the beach. I know it's highly inappropriate for your bosses daughter that you're working for to just harass you like that. I let the drinking get into my system to much and when they dared me to kiss my hot bodyguard I just jumped at that opportunity because I don't usually back down from a dare and plus I didn't wanna look like a total lose-"

Before I finished my nervous rambling Domenico cut me off making me realize how long and fast I was talking.

"It's okay"

"Are you sure? I don't want it to be awkward between us because of-"

"I'll live. You can go to sleep now"

I scanned his face to see if he was only saying that to get me to go back to my room but I noticed his green eyes were slowly running over my body from my bare feet all the way up to the top of my lace silk top.