11

Domenicos POV

"Why did they have to come today?!"

Forcing myself to not laugh at Jezzabelle's break down in her room, I closed her bedroom door before sitting down on her bed to rub her back as she groans.

"We could've been having the night of our lives in every room in here and yet those cock blockers had to come right now?!"

She groans before wrapping her arms around me as I laughed at how cute she looked with her wet hair in a  bun and her shower robe and flats still on.

Ever since she ran into the mansion after we came from the museum, she instantly got into the room and took a shower in excitement only to stop getting ready when she noticed me standing outside of her bedroom door with another man in front of me.

I didn't know who he was till after I got into the house and saw him standing at the bottom of the stairs in shock after Jezzabelle happily ran upstairs, not even taking a single glance around the house before going up there.

After confirming the text from Mr.De Leon about some of her family that would be starting to come over to her house for the engagement party that will happen when they come back from their trip, I realized the man in front of me at the bottom of the stairs was in fact Jezzabelle's uncle.

He made sure to tell me that him and his wife were staying in one of the guest bedrooms his brother usually let him sleep in when they came over, and afterwards he decided to lay out that info to his niece who was to busy trying to get ready to have sex with her bodyguard.

She quickly put down her face mask and lotions to listen to her uncles explanation and quick goodnight before walking back to the guest bedroom where his sleeping wife was waiting for him.

"We don't have to always rush into having sex you know? Just because I took you out once, doesn't mean I should automatically start ripping your clothes off afterwards" I say while watching her pout on my chest.

"I mean......I wouldn't mind if you did" She replies with a chuckle.

"No, I told you already. I don't wanna rush things. If we're thinking of doing it then I want it to be something we can remember and cherish instead of getting it over quickly. Why are you always so quick to get it done with?" I ask while gently caressing her head as she turned her head to look up at me with a serious look.

"Don't you want to have sex with me?"

"Of course, I've told you many times before that I do"

"I just thought..."

"Thought what?"

She suddenly sits up against the headboard of her bed with a nervous look before I sat up next to her, taking her small hands into my large ones making her lean her head against my shoulder.

"Don't laugh , but usually when guys were into me, I thought it was like a must to have sex with them in order for them to stay being into me" She says before looking up at me to see my reaction.

"I'm still into you, and we never had sex" I reply as she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, but what if you weren't my bodyguard. What if you only met me once at the mafia ball then have to go be the bodyguard of another woman? You wouldn't be into me then, that woman would've probably already been with you and you would've been into her and-"

Before she could finish her little fake scenario she came up with in her mind, I leaned down to gently quiet her with a kiss as she suddenly stops talking but pulls me deeper into the kiss.