prologue

??? Pov
I remember thinking how unfair the world can be at times I should know it all to well. Who am i and whats my beginning you may ask? Well my name is Kai my surname is irrelevant as I'm a outcast to my own family. No matter how many times I try to do better I could never make them proud so I gave up at the age of 5. As a kid all the other children mistreated me because of my refusal to play or interact with them the adults were no better they didn't even try to help me or talk to me . When I got to high school it got worse my bullies , parent and siblings were against me now But the only thing keeping me going is anime called demon slayer or kimetsu no yaiba it's the one thing I adore and I know the characters are fictional but the characters each have a unique personality and development even in tough cases and I hate how there deaths were. I teached myself how to fight with and without a blade so I can feel as though I'm more intune with them because at times I wish i was in demon slayer to prevent some of their deaths and have a life where I'm happy. I never had a favourite character because each one has a intreasting background and personality.

Kai pov
As I awaken from my well deserved rest I get my raggy school clothes on and head to the kitchen where I make pancakes for the brats  while a omelette for myself before seeing the devil himself coming down stairs. "Oi where do you think your going you demon" he spat out . ' and here I thought you were the devil ' I thought to myself before replying with " I was going to school sir and breakfast is at the table " he glanced and me before telling me to get out of his sight which I did ' I wouldn't want to stay anywhere near you either ' I thought to myself before walking out the house. As I walked I heard the people around me whisper about me ' and you'd think my family and bullies are bad enough ' you see? No one likes me even the bus drivers so I have to walk everywhere I go though I'm no complaining it helps my stamina and speed . As I got in through the school gates and in class I pull out my art book thinking who to draw this time in the end I decided to draw muichiro and yuichiro together in their old outfits when I finished I saw there was only 55 minutes left till class starts so I decided to think it of while staring at the cherry blossom trees outside the window. ' I wonder what would happen if I do some how end up in demonslayer , could I really save them all? What breath would I use or would I make one?' Dont get me wrong I love the breathe styles but if there's a snake and a beast breath could I make a fox breath? If so what would the fox breathe deprive from? I snapped out of my thoughts as as I saw some people coming the classroom and I saw it was 5 minutes from starting so I got my book and jotter out while waiting I saw my sister,  brother and my other sister and their 'lovers' finally going into class and see them snickering and I knew when they snicker their about to do something worse than pranking and making me bruise. When they sat down the bell rang and the teacher began maths always directing me to embarrass me while I saying it correct I got used to this treatment years ago so this is no big deal while I can tell shes getting mad this went on till class ended which I hurried to art as quick as possible. When I got there the teacher scoffed at me while greating the students with a smile ' when will this end? ' .
Time skip
' finally lunch' I thought to myself while running to the hill at the back of the school with the cherry blossom tree ( like yandere simulator) I climbed it quickly to bring out my lunch which was a bento box

Time skip' finally lunch' I thought to myself while running to the hill at the back of the school with the cherry blossom tree ( like yandere simulator) I climbed it quickly to bring out my lunch which was a bento box