the fourth tail

Sabito pov
It's been almost been 4 years since that agreement with kagaya , I wave been providing Intel, remedies and such to him as well as help the demon slayers though I have been near a woods waiting to know when the demon will attack the twins making me anxious because what if I'm to slow to get there in time. Celeste is busy with kagaya while I stand guard, I was about to snooze of when I heard a yell I bolted to it and say the demon.

Muichiro pov
This creature just attacked out of no where what is it, my brother trys to keep me safe getting him wounded when a slash can be heard, I look at the creature seeing it's head fall of to show a man with fox features and purple glowing eyes. My brother tries to make sure that he doesn't hurt me, the man began to softly chuckle then he spoke " hey it's alright I won't hurt you" to which my brother sneered " and why should we believe that" the man took out a bag with bandages and medical equipment " if I wanted to hurt you I would of done so by now plus your injured let me help it's the least I could do since I didn't manage to get here fast enough " while turning to yuichiro who huffed but reluctantly agreed and came over to him. I was fascinated by his fox features he caught on quickly and smile " you can touch them if you like it doesn't bother me just be careful " with that said I instantly began to play with one of his tails " what are you" yuichiro said in a hateful tone, the man hummed before replying " I'm a kitsune, my species began to become extinct because of demons eating humans...through I let others call me that as a name to refer to me as " while finishing up my brothers wound " there all done " the sun began to rise so he turned to us " I hope we meet in the future" before vanishing.

Sabito pov
That was a close call now I know in three months kanae will get attacked so I need to prepare so I can keep her safe while being on par with upper moon 2 douma, I know he uses ice so I have to be extremely careful with that nutjob so I went to work on how to get quick enough to avoid him completely because in speed right now I'm as fast or a bit faster than shinobu so I have to get quicker that's for sure.
Month 1
I began to wear weights on my legs to get me going so let's hope it goes to plan.
Month 2
I'm now wearing some on my arms as well
Month 3
'I get to save kanae ' As I was hoping through rooftop to rooftop til I saw douma about to hit kanae so I used breath of wind to help. Douma seemed to be surprised for a second till I began to run at him and hit him with a flame breath " my~ my~ I didn't know I had an uninvited guest oh well " he the spinted towards me I barely manage to dodge them so I decided to take of my weights and to say their faces weren't hilarious after realising how much weight was holding me from my true speed and streight would be a lie. As I rushed to douma we exchange attacks at each other till the sun began to rise to which douma fled and I ran to kanae to help her if she had any wounds on her , while I was running to her, her sister appeared and was about to attack me so I left the medical kit with them as I jumped up a building and got my weights back. I then turn to them and say "sayonara" before fleeing back home where I wrote to kagaya about how I pray for his health while sending over the elixer ' that was intense 3 months and I know I'll have to watch tanjiro soon so I decided to sleep peacefully that night.

Kagaya pov
'It seems as though the kochou sister's met kitsune' As the girls tell me what happened that night with upper moon 2 and kitsune, so I decided to bring the girls with me to my back garden " why are we here master?" Kanae spoke after we came here only to hear an owl hoot as the little snow I came to know came flying by. I smiled then responded " that fox you's met last night is an ally to us he's been helping the Corp for almost 5 years so if you meet him again please remember he's an ally" shinobu was about to argue but I had that covered " he's been hiding from the demons and others because muzan wants him , so please try to understand " to which they nod their heads " as you wish master" then they left I look up to the sky and wonder ' how long will this alliance be kept a secret kitsune ? '.

Hey my peeps hope you enjoyed the chapter anyways peace out.