the birth of a kitsune

KAI/?????? POV
I felt something warm wrap around me like a blanket, a breeze hitting my face and I heard panting from someone holding me till they suddenly stop as well as the harsh breeze , i then hear a feminine voice speak softly as if she didnt want anyone else to hear us " dear *pants* we can't keep running they'll catch us and we can't risk our young one getting killed" what did she mean did she mean me? But who? " I know but what can we do? We can't let them get their hands on him" I then heard a stream up ahead but I wanted to know who were these people so I fought to get my eyes open and when I did all I could truly see was glowing blue and purple eyes staring at me. " please dear it's the only way " the purple eyes one said as she began to cry so I began to get close to her face to try and wipe it away as I was doing so the blue eyed male stares at me for a second before signing and say " fine but we have to say goodbye then " I looked at him but he turns away . I turn back to the women but she hugged me tightly then began to cry while putting me in some sort of basket " im sorry my little fox but it's to keep you safe " she stated before giving me a necklace with a single gem on the end while the man put his hand on my chest and shortly after it began to burn resulting in me crying softly. Once it was finished he too gave me something a flute before saying " I hope you life a prosperous life little fox " before he closed the basket and put me in the stream while the two ran away ' was it something I  did?'
Time skip
I was rudely awoken when the basket banged onto something. I heard muffled voices before the basket lifted up and the top opened and loud gasps could be heard . A woman with brown hair and green eyes was staring at me before she began to sprint somewhere with me ' what is happening?' As she ran into a building and then yelled " lady yuki! You need to check on this child please!" As a elderly woman with pepper hair and squint eyes making it impossible to see the colour " oh dear... ayano give him to me I'll check him up" as ayano gave me to her to which she took me to a doctor's room and began to examine me before she got rid of my blanket and stared at my chest to which I look down and found this

 ayano give him to me I'll check him up" as ayano gave me to her to which she took me to a doctor's room and began to examine me before she got rid of my blanket and stared at my chest to which I look down and found this

" oh my" she stated before checking me to see if it was causing anything to me which it didn't at the end she ruled me as healthy before picking me up and putting me in some clothes. Sheep took me outside where there was other kids outside to which I realised what this place is. It was an orphanage to which ayano realised we were here " hey!" She yelled put while running towards us and ask yuki " how is he? Did you found anything about him?" As yuki chuckled " he's healthy though that mark on his chest is confusing ..." to which ayano looked at me " his blanket has a name on it so I think it's his name" then ayano snapped her head back to yuki " really?! What is it?!" I was forever shocked to hear the answer " sabito " to which I turned my head to her to which she smiled " Hello sabito welcome to the family" I think I will enjoy it here
Time skip 4 years
Its been 4 years since I came here and things are always the same for a 4 year old I scared many away I couldn't help it . Anyway the day goes like this I wake up ,make breakfast for everyone, read books, build my strength, speed , flexibility ECT, help the adults with chores, eat lunch, watch orphans get adopted, learn anything ( like knitting or so) swing a wooden ( hand crafted) sword till arms get tired , eat dinner ,then sleep.
Yeah I know what your thinking the adults thought that too and I say to be prepared for any thing, the kids are bothered by me not playing with them and I reply with " I have a busy schedule " which is true but I heard we were getting a new orphan soon so I hope it's over with quickly. As I was swinging my sword I saw ayano with a 2 year old girl with black hair and light blue eyes I knew the minute I saw her who she was . She was makomo.

Few minutes before
Makomo pov
As the kind lady was showing the place I heard swinging around back so I tugged on her sleeve " hmm? Is something wrong dear?" I shook my head " I heard something around back.." I say softly while looking away " ah! That must be that boy again ughh~ I swear he's really something" before turning to me " do you want to meet him? Fair warning he doesn't interact much" I thought about it before nodding " hehe~ Ok this way" before we headed out . When we did I saw a boy 2 years older than me swinging a knife? No it's to long to be one so what is it? Anyway he was swinging with his back turned to us and his standing out feature would be his peach hair. Then miss began to yell " Moshi Moshi ~ can you come here pls~" he put down the stick the ran to us then stopped now I could see his face I saw lavender coloured eyes and a mark on his face running from his right mouth to his ear, he looked to me pausing for a moment then glared up to the lady which cause her to raise her hands and walked away " hey! Hey! I get it I get it I'm leaving" once she was gone he began to talk " Hello I'm sabito and who may you be?" I smiled and said " my names makomo nice to meet you sabito" he smiled then said " you too hasuki" I tilted my head confused to which he caught on " oh right , you see I may have just met you but I understand a bit about you already and I gave you the nickname hasuki for it sorry" I decided to ask him about it " why hasuki?" He turned to me and smile " hasuki means lotus princess I think it suits you for your blue eyes and soft speaking " he said while turning away I see him beginning to swing again so I decide to ask him what that lady ment " what did she mean when she said you don't interact much?" He paused for a second before continuing " I don't really talk to many people in the orphanage or even outside it because some fear me while others.... I dont feel like it but you make me feel as though I can trust you hasuki" to which I nod accepting his answer.
Time skip 2 years

Sabito pov
It's been 2 years and makomo and I see each other as siblings as you may when she was 3 she wanted to train with me so it is interesting to say the least neither of us have been adopted yet but I know when someone does so I don't bother with it that much like right now I heard someone was coming to adopt but I didn't bother and was swinging my wood sword not knowing who was behind me.

Urokodaki pov
As I was looking for an apprentice in a orphanage I asked If there were any other kids " w-w-well we do have two other ones but their at the back sir" I wonder what caused him to be fearful of the children but when I came outside I saw a peach haired boy swinging a wooden sword of sorts and a girl who looked tired " kitsune my arms hurt from all that swinging " whole pouting while the boy responded with " I know hasuki but hard work will make it hurt less plus strength isn't anything your more agile than me " I think I got myself two apprentice as I walk up to them the boy swings his wooden sword at me at a fast rate almost hitting me. " why were you watching us" he said looking me in the eye ' quick, strong and has a keen sence of awareness ' " I was just thinking " I told him while I looked at the girl ' agile and quick but will be strong ' " about what" she said "about adopting you two" as the two looked at each other before nodding and taking my hand ' seems as though I have my hands full now ' As we left after signing the papers.

Hey peeps hope you enjoyed the book anyway the reason why that man feared going near those too is because he yelled at makomo making her cry which resulted in a angry sabito anyway hope your enjoy peace out.
And this is sabito's necklace