✨Fake Girlfriend? - 1✨

Here is my another story!

(Inline comments are expected!!!)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rakshit Shergill, a rude arrogant man, who doesn't believe in love at all

Rakshit Shergill, a rude arrogant man, who doesn't believe in love at all. He believes that love is a waste of time and nothing else. He is always busy with his work and has no time for his father who is his only family.

His mother died when he was five years. His father Chetan Shergill lived in village while Rakshit stayed in the city to achieve success and fulfill all his dreams. His father had asked him to keep a cook so that he wouldn't be eating unhealthy food daily.

So Rakshit had hired a cook who also did all the household work. His name was Ramu Kaka. Rakshit wanted to go to America by getting promotion and then he wanted to start his own company.

One day he came to his village to meet his father. He went there and met his father. His father had promised his best friend to marry his son to his daughter. So when Rakshit went there, they asked him his approval. Having no option left Rakshit had to say yes.

The girl who was selected for Rakshit was Divya. Yes! She was Divya. Rakshit's father asked them to talk if they want to and left them alone.

"Rakshit, you know me very nicely and you also know that I love Shikar. He also loves me. Please I really want to marry him.", Divya said sadly.

"Okay! Go and tell this to your dad!", Rakshit said and started moving from there.

"Wait Rakshit! I can't tell him! He won't understand. Please just say no to this marriage.", Divya said.

"Hmm..", Rakshit said and left from there.

Rakshit went to his father who was sitting in his farm. He sat near him.

"Dad, actually I can't marry Divya!", Rashit said.

"What! What is your problem? She is beautiful, well educated, hard working and what not!", His father said.

"Actually.....Da...Dad, I..Dad..", Rakshit was trying to think some reason to deny the marriage.

"What dad dad you are doing? Speak clearly", His father said.

"Dad I love Siri! And I want to marry her!", Rakshit as he couldn't get any other name of a girl.

"You have became a big man now why would you even listen to your dad!", His father Chetan said and left from there.

Rakshit also left from the village as he had to be back to work the next day. He reached Mumbai and continued his daily routine. Two days passed like this.

Rakshit's father was still upset bit was also worried for his son's future. He wanted to meet her if she was perfect for him or not.
Knowing that Rakshit would not call him, he gave up his anger and called Rakshit.