✨Fake Girlfriend? - 3✨

Next day Drishti had already come back from Nashik. Rakshit was busy in his office when suddenly he received a call from Divya. He got shocked when he heard what she said. Divya told him that his father got a heart attack. He got up and immediately rushed to the hospital where his father was admitted. Divya and her father had brought Chetan to the city for better treatment.

"Uncle had a heart attack. The doctors told that they can't say anything in this 24 hrs.", Divya said with tears in her eyes. Rakshit was also having tears in his eyes. They were sitting outside the OT.

"The operation was successful but we need to keep him under observation for atleast 5-6 days

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"The operation was successful but we need to keep him under observation for atleast 5-6 days.", The doctor said giving a relief to Rakshit.

After some time, Drishti also came there at the hospital. She met Chetan and asked him to take care. They talked for sometime and later Chetan asked Rakshit to drop Drishti to her home. Rakshit and Drishti sat in the car.

"See Drishti, I was going to tell dad about us this weekend but suddenly this happened....", Rakshit said when they reached her home but was cut by her.

"So you want me to meet him daily in the hospital. Sure I will.", Drishti said.

"Thanks Drishti.", He said.

"No need of your thanks. Keep it to yourself", Drishti said and left from there.

Rakshit went back to the hospital and sat near his father. He fed his father food. Chetan was really happy that after so many years finally his son has got time for him.

"Divya's marriage is fixed with Shikar. If I were in a good condition I would have done all the arrangements. They have always been there with us but I can't even...", Chetan said sadly.

"Dad it's okay! You are not well and they will definitely understand the situation.", Rakshit said.

"But I want you and Siri to attend the wedding together as I can't be there.", Chetan said.

"But dad I have meetings to attend and Siri is also busy with her work.", Rakshit said.

"I don't know anything I want both of you to attend the wedding together!", His dad said sternly.

"Ok dad. You rest for a while now it's already late.", Rakshit said.

Next day

Rakshit was in his cabin while Drishti was in her college canteen. She was eating her sandwich when she got a call from Rakshit. However, she wanted to receive it but chose to ignore because of his behaviour that day. Rakshit understood that she was angry and wouldn't receive his call so he decided to go to her shooting location when he would be free.

After her classes ended, she made her way to her shooting location. She was going through her script when she saw Rakshit getting out from his car. She then didn't spare even a glance at him. They were going to start but the director wanted passing shot ( like people moving on the road). Drishti eyed the director to ask Rakshit to do it.