✨Fake Girlfriend? - 5✨

Rakshit had received the confirmation of his promotion to America. So he had started with all his packing. His Visa, passport and all other documents were also ready.

He went to his father's house to spend some days there as he may not be able to meet his father soon.Just two days were left for him to go. Divya was also there. She called Drishti and told her that Rakshit is going after two days.

"Let him go! I don't care.", Drishti replied.

"But you love him.", Divya said.

"I don't love anyone.", Drishti said and cut the call.

Divya was disappointed. She knew that both loved each other. She wanted her best friend to get his love. She decided to convince Rakshit. She went in his room and saw him busy with his laptop.

"How much great you are na! You are going to USA leaving behind the love of your life.", Divya said.

"I don't love anyone. Before Drishti cane in my life I wanted to go to America so nothing has changed after her arrival in my life. I have to pursue my goals.", Rakshit said without sparing a glance at her.

"Yes Rakshit, for you your dreams, your goals, your career, your problems! But what about the others? You never think about others. Is going to USA so much important?", Divya said

"Yes it is important. And Drishti is happy with her life and she has moved on. I don't have time to think about her.", Rakshit said.

"You didn't had time to come for grandpa's death then from where will you get the time to think about Drishti? Last year you cane to meet your just for 4 times that also when you had some work. You never have time for your loved ones. I can't imagine how did Drishti bear with you! I don't think any girl can't bear with you.", Divya said.

"I am handsome and also I have a job in America. Thousands of girls will be there to marry me!", Rakshit said.

"Girls do like America but it's not necessary that they like a arrogant guy who is settled there. Even if I didn't love Shikar I wouldn't have married you because I can't be or stay with such a practical man.", Divya said and left leaving Rakshit in thoughts.

Rakshit went to his father who was sitting in the living room. He went and sat down  near the chair where his dad was sitting.

"Dad, are you happy that I am going to America?", He asked his father.

"Why are asking me, Rakshit? Did anyone say something to you?", his dad asked.

"I don't care about others dad but your opinion matters. Are you happy?", Rakshit asked again.

"If I tell the truth I am sad that like other parents here in village, I will also have to see in the phone or laptop. But this was goal and you will be happy there that's why I am not saying anything.", Chetan said.

"Dad, even after you denied I went to the hostel to study. I have always focussed on the studies and now it is replaced by work. I have worked hard and now I have a chance to complete my dream. But do you know this was not for my happiness, it was yours. The smile the happiness you had in my childhood is somewhere lost and just want to give it back to you.", He said.

"Since the day we lost our fields, everyday you go there and be sad. I have to earn dad! I have to earn money. Just three years, I will got to America and work hard and earn more than I can earn here. So that we can buy our fields back and get the most precious thing, your happiness back. I dorn want anything other than that! I just want you to be happy just like before. I will do everything for your happiness dad.", Rakshit sobbed. His father wiped his tears.