✨Fake Girlfriend? - 4✨

Rakshit pinned Drishti to the wall. Both didn't realise they were so close to each other that their lips......

Bata du?

Pakka?

Accha chalo Bata hi deti hu!
Thoda sa aur scroll kardo

Their lips touched. Both were lost in each other. Rakshit left the bottle and grabbed her waist and started kissing her passionately.

She also responded the kiss with equal passion. They both were kissing each other like no tomorrow. There cosy moment was broken when Rakshit's phone rang.

Rakshit said sorry and left the room after taking his phone. Drishti was still in shock about the kiss. It was her first kiss and she never thought it would be like this. She didn't regret it because she loved him.

During the wedding they were feeling very awkward. However, they tried to pretend that nothing happened but they both failed. After a long time they came back to hotel as soon as the wedding ended.

Without sharing even a word, they walked to their room. Drishti was not able to sleep as she was still thinking about the their kiss. While Rakshit was sitting and seeing all her short films one by one. He also got her photos printed.

He was stalking her on Instagram, looking at her pictures. He thought to follow her but he decided to do it later when their awkwardness would be gone. The next day they went back to their city.

Rakshit spent his most of the times replaying her short films and admiring her. While Drishti's mother had come to meet her as it was weekend. Rakshit decided finally to tell her about his feelings. 

He called her and told her he was coming to pick her and they are going out. She said okay and sat beside her mom.

"You know Mahesh bhaiya is finding a bride for his son Dhruv. And you are also at the age of marriage. So tell me what do you think about Dhruv?", Her mom asked.

"Who Dhruv? I don't think anything about him.", Drishti stated clearly.

"I also told them the same. She doesn't think anything. And why would she when I am still alive? So I said yes to the marriage!", her mother beamed.

"What? Mumma I don't want to marry! It's not about your marriage it's about mine and you can't just say yes to anyone. When you will go back then you reject him.", Drishti said angrily.

"I am seeing these days you don't listen to me at all! I am no one to you! But for me you are only everything.", Her emotionally blackmailed her and sobbed.

"No maa! There is nothing like that. I don't want to do this marriage.", Drishti said holding her mother's hand in hers.

"No I don't want to hear anything other than you agreeing for this marriage.", her mother said stubbornly.