Part 1 - Minato is back

Third pov

It was peaceful night with the stars all twinkling moon shining brightly in the night sky above a village where you could see a small boy who seem to look no older than 4 was running from people who were shouting "demon - you killed our loved ones - fox - go to hell - you killed lord forth you demon -" so on while holding things like knife, kunai, shuriken, seals, rakes, fire torches and more.

Naruto's pov

Hi, my name is Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze and I am 5 years! As you can see, I know about my heritage and I also know about Kyuubi no Kitsune but I have never met it. I mean who wouldn't when I look like the fourth hokage okay maybe the people who are chasing me right now since they are covered with hatred toward me but I can't blame them though. If you are wondering how I knew about my mother and the Kitsune well it all started on my birthday three months ago.

Flashback

Naruto's pov - oct 10 **XX

when I went to the hokage's office to see Jiji, the third hokage I saw him talking to some people about something so I went to the Jiji's chair which was empty so sat on it and put on Jiji's hokage hat on my head and looked out the window looking at the village full of kids running adults either marketing or shopping.

After looking and memorize the whole village in all directions, I turned around seeing if he was still talking to other people which he was so bring me the curious little kid I looked through the drawers and found a folder that had "top secret" and my name below it and underneath my name was a folder whose name was "Kushina Uzumaki" which made me shocked.

After a few seconds I got out of my shocked state and opened up the folder that says "Kushina Uzumaki'' but after making sure Jiji was still talking to the people. When I opened it I saw a beautiful picture of a woman with red hair with a green dress with white sleeves. The folder mentioned her name, that she she was princess of Uzushiogakure and then mentioned a little bit about it it also mentioned when her birthday was and when she died and it surprised me again because she died on my birthday while fight fighting in the third shinobi with the Kyuubi war it also mentioned that she was a holder of the Kyuubi and was week when she because she was giving birth.

The folder mentioned about about her husband who was the fourth hokage also known as Minato Namikaze and her child's name was Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze the new holder of the Kyuubi No Kitsune which surprised me again but it also confirmed that the fourth was my father.

After a couple of minutes passed and I got out of my shocked state I looked at Jiji again who was still talking so I took that time to put everything back to how it was and looked back out the big window once again. I looked back up to see that Jiji almost done talking to to people so I took out a black piece of paper and sketched the village so he wouldn't get suspicious to what I was doing to entertain myself since I have been here for a long time and I didn't want tell him I know everything know.

Flashback over

That's how I know about my heritage and the kyuubi no kitsune! Well anyway right now I am about to pass out from the blood loss since the villagers and some of the shinobis that were wearing their mask beat me and stabbed me which I let them do because after learning that secret i started training myself in secret in the forest of death after watching what the academy teaches in the field while I hide behind a bush and memorize all the stuff and go to the forest to practice after the the students go into the school. Back on topic it seems like they stabbed my heart this time which made me go into a death like state and I blacked out again. If you're wondering why I am not panicking well it's not my first time this happened but then again I was never stabbed in the heart before so might actually die.