Chapter 3

I opened the classroom door.
Everyone was already in their seats, FUCK!

"Your late." Professor said.

"Sorry professor," I replied "I woke up late."

"Yes yes Adira. Take your seat."

Everyone's heads turned to look at me, All the seats were taken except for one. Great. The only seat left was next to malfoy. I walked towards the table that he was sat at and slowly sat down without even looking at him.

Dracos pov:

I heard the chair next to me pull out, I looked up. It was the girl from the train, So her name is Adira? how come I've never noticed her before this year, it just doesn't make sense to me. She didn't look at me at all, but I watched her as she took her seat.

I instantly could smell her perfume, sweet vanilla and flowers.

"Okay get your textbooks out and turn to page 234, you will be following the recipe on there, working with the person sat next to you."

"I'll go get all the ingredients." She said, getting up from her seat.

"Mk" I shrugged in response.

Yet again, I watched as she got up but she didn't look at me. I watched as she walked not being able to help but notice her legs.
Merlin. Her skirt was so short it was showing her thighs, as she walked she crossed each leg in-front of the other. Snap out of it. You don't even know her draco.

Adiras pov

I gathered all the ingredients that we needed and walked back to my seat, but as I was doing so I noticed Malfoy was staring at me. Why? Whatever. I placed the ingredients on the table and sat down again, lifting one of my legs over the other and pulling up my sleeves.

I looked at the recipe, seems simple.

"Do you know what your doing." He asked.

"No but I'll figure it out, seems easy enough."I replied.

"Ok because I wasn't planning on helping."

"Aw how nice of you-" I said realising I had turned towards him staring him in his eyes. His grey mysterious eyes. How he towers over me. I looked away, gripping the table as I did so.

I tried to do the potion, but it confused me.

"Erm malfoy, do I cut it or crush it?"i asked.

"Crush it." He said leaning back in his seat clearly bored of this class.

I tried to crush it, but it was too hard.

"Here." He said taking the knife from my hand and crushing it easily.

I couldn't help but notice his hands. Fuck. Veiny and defined. Why am i somewhat attracted to him? It's Draco Malfoy for fuck sake.

He finished crushing it and pored it into the mixture.

"I can be helpful, I'd just rather not be." He said deeply.

"I've gathered." I replied.

Draco leant back in his chair again, this time playing with his rings on his fingers.

I struggled to do the rest of the potion,

"If you haven't noticed, I have no clue what I'm doing" i said.

"I've noticed." He laughed.

He then took the instructions and did it all by himself easily. I can't lie , I thought he was dumb. But no, he's actually quite smart. I wonder what else he's good at-
Merlin. Fuck. No. Stop Adira.

Snape came round and assessed the potions, "perfect." Professor said looking at ours.
Thanks to Draco, we got class best.

Afew minutes passed by.

"Class dismissed." Snape called.

The whole class walked out into the corridor.
I gathered my bag and to my surprise Scarlett waited outside for me.

Dracos pov:

I watched as she walked off with Scarlett, I stayed with Blaise and Theodore.

"Load of bs that class" Blaise said.

"Agreed." Theo replied.

"My partner was a bore, did all the work though." Blaise smiled.

"Did you see malfoys partner?" Theo laughed. "Hot she is."

"So why the fuck did malfoy get a good partner then, what's her name?" Blaise questioned.

"Don't know." I scoffed, clearly knowing her name. But I know what these lot are like, they will use her. For some reason, I didn't want that.

"Is that her, with Scarlett?" Blaise pointed.

Theo nodded.

"Cant see her face, but she definatelyyyy has a nice behind."

"Idiots." I said as I walked off infront of them annoyed.