Chapter 19

Adira pov:

"What the fuck just happened?" Pansy asked walking towards me and Draco alongside Theo Scarlett and Blaise.

"You ran off in a rush and we saw you crying and... Malfoy running after you?" Blaise said.

"And gone for over an hour." Pansy said.

Scarlett furrowed her brows at me and winked.

"Why so many questions." Draco scoffed.

Draco looked down at me and smiled in a kind of reassuring way.

"That fucking slytherin chick georgia." Said Draco, "she happened."

"She's a psycho." Blaise said, "what did she do?."

"She spiked my drink with a love potion and.. Adira walked in on us.. you know. But I was under a spell."

"I'll fucking kill her I swear to god I will smash her fucking face into the fucking grou-"

"Alright Scarlett chill, it's fine." I said.

"Okay well it's 1am I think we should all head back to the dorms." Theo said.

"Yeah agreed." Scar replied.

As a group we made our way back to the common room and then once we got there scar, pans and I made are way up the girls stairs.

"So, why was you gone for so long.."pansy asked.

"I think you know why."I replied.

"tell us everything." Scarlett said.

"Well he explained it to me and got dead flirty and then got close to me and we was just kissing and I kind of just.. asked him to erm, fuck me?" I laughed. "So yeah we kinda had sex against a tree."

"A FOREST?!" Pansy said shocked.

"You kinky girl." Scarlett giggled.

"Well I'm going to go to sleep now so night."

The next day.

I woke up the next morning, a little later than usual and had missed breakfast. I got up, showered and got ready for the day, putting on a little extra makeup. I went down to the common room but there was no sign of any of my friends, so I walked to the library but I couldn't see them. I could only see students studying around me.

I stopped once I got to the back of the library. Where the hell are they?

Suddenly, I felt a cold hand on my waist.

"Who are you looking for?" I heard Draco's voice.

I turned around, "you."

"I'm flattered."

"Not just you." I said rolling my eyes, "the others as well."

"Well you found me." He said stepping closer wrapping his hand around my neck. "You, me."

"And a bunch of students around us.." I laughed.

"Don't test me." He said as my back hit the bookshelf behind me, I gasped in response.

He placed his hand on the side of my face, I could feel the coldness from his rings.

"I care about you a lot, do you care about me?" He questioned towering over me staring into my eyes.

"Yes." I responded my face reddening.

"Prove it." He smirked.

I smirked and slid my body down the bookshelf and kneeled in-front of him. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.