Chapter 17

Draco's pov:
Blaise, theo and I all stood at the bottom of the stairs in the common room waiti for Adira, pansy and Scarlett to come down the stairs.

"It's quater past 10, the ball started half an hour ago will they hurry up" Blaise scoffed.

"Yeah where the f*ck are they?" Theo questioned.

My head turned and I locked eyes with Adira who was coming down the stairs.

"There they are" Blaise said, "finally girls."

There were multiple other things said in the conversation but all my concentration was on Adira. Fuck. The way she looked was turning me on so badly, her dress looked perfect on her figure, her makeup was flawless, god she's hot. I just wanted to rip her clothes off here and now in-front of everybody.
Get it together draco.

Adira stepped down the stairs and as she took each step the slit in her dress went higher and higher up her thigh revealing more of her legs. Once she'd got to the bottom of the stairs she walked towards me and I grabbed her by her hand and kissed her forehead.

"Wow Adira you look, i- wow. I mean. You look stunning." I trembled.

"You cleaned up well malfoy" she said sweetly.

"Alright love birds let's get on to the ball now, we're already late because of these three" Theo moaned with his eyes rolling back into his head.

We all laughed and headed to the ball as a group.

In the main hall

Adiras pov:

"Bit excessive" Draco scoffed as we entered the ball.

"I would've said excessive was your style" I replied smirking at him.

"Shut it" he laughed.

I couldn't help but be extra attracted to draco tonight, the way he looked. Wow. He was more put together than normal, he wore a black suit, his hair slightly brushed and not messy as it is normally, his cold icy eyes shining in the lights, I could sense the lust coming from them.

"Shall we" Draco asked holding out his cold hand.

I took his hand. "We shall"

I looked around the hall it was beautiful. Blue lit, tall glass chandeliers floating in the air, tables, students dancing, teachers observing, I'm ready to have a good night.

We all stopped in the middle of the hall, surrounded by dancing students.

Theo got out a silver flask, "something tells me I'm going to need this tonight." He said.

"Give it" pansy said snatching it from his hand and downing the liquid inside.

Draco and I laughed.

Draco grabbed the side of my face and looked down at me. "You look beautiful"

Butterflies were racing through my stomache and I could feel my face reddening, I looked away embarrassed.

"Look at me." He said tilting my chin up aggressively. "I want everyone to know something."

"And what's that?" I smirked.

"That your mine." He said with lust as his lips crashed on to mine and our tongues entered eachothers mouths.

He pulled away.

"I'm yours." I flirted arching my back as he pulled me in closer.

"Fuck. Say it again" he groaned.

"I'm yours." I grinned.

"Fuckk" he groaned again. "I'm gonna need a drink. I'll be back."

Draco walked away over to the drinks table.

Draco's pov:

I went to the beverages table and downed the first drink I found.
Suddenly my vision was going blurry, the music faded and my balance went wobbly.

"Hello draco." I heard a voice say.

Georgia. It was her. But something was different. I felt seduced by her voice, she was turning me on and I couldn't control it.

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the hall, I couldn't help it. I had no control.
We went inside one of the empty classrooms and she pushed me against the wall placing a kiss on my lips. I didn't pull away. I wanted this. Not only this. I wanted to fuck her.

I grabbed her by her throat, turned her body around and slammed her into the wall kissing every inch of her mouth roughly then gradually moving down, kissing her neck and then her chest. Moans escaped her mouth as I kissed her breasts, pulling her dress straps down and unbuckled my belt.

Adira pov:

It's been 15 minutes, I'm gonna go look for him.

"I'll be back in 5 pans." I said leaving the hall.

I walked down the halls and suddenly I heard a moan, a loud moan. It came from one of the classrooms. My nails dug into my palms and my heart pounded. I stopped. Then I walked towards the room, opened the door and then I saw it.

Draco was stood between Georgia's  legs naked. She looked me in the eyes and smiled as Draco continued to fuck her and kiss her neck.

I took a step back, then another, then another. My hands formed fists and my eyes began to water. I felt so betrayed. So unloved.

I turned and ran.

Draco's pov:

I heard a loud noise, I turned and saw Adira stood with a disgusted look on her face then turned around confused and looked at Georgia who had a love potion in her hand. I got off her did my pants up and buttoned up my shirt.

"You bitch, your going to regret that"
I said pointing in her face in anger.

"I quite enjoyed it, you inside of me." She smirked.

I grabbed her by her throat and held her against the wall, her feet off the ground.

"I will f*cking kill you" I said uncontrollably.

"D-Draco I cant bre-" she mumbled her face turning purple.

I let go and she dropped to the ground coughing, I picked up the love potion bottle and ran after Adira.