Chapter 11 - Nehemiah

The next morning, I got up and slipped my training gear back on, it was familiar to me. I went downstairs for breakfast, Rhys caught me on the stairs.

"Amren is waiting for you in the dining room," he told me, smiling slightly.

I saw Deanna sat at a large table, I went and sat opposite.

"Rhys said you wanted to talk to me." I stared into her silver eyes.

"Yes, it's about getting you home, I think I know how." She said, giving me a small smile.

"How?" I immediately asked.

"When Aelin sealed off the world existing openings stayed open, like the one leading from wherever she forged the lock to here, where she banished me. I sealed off the entrance and keyed it to my blood so that no one could get in, but I can get you home." I stared at her in shock.

"Feyre, I can go home!" I yelled into the corridor.

She appeared a second later, "That's amazing, I'm assuming Amren had some trick up her sleeve." She was smiling.

"Can we go now; I just want to see my parents."

"Come on then, I'll get the others." She chuckled.

Half an hour later everyone was ready, Amren was going to take us to the portal and unlock it then stay behind while we all went through.

As soon as the swirling black appeared, I grabbed Feyre's hand, and we walked through.

The pine and snow scent hit me, and I smiled, I was home.

The whole of the Night Court followed me into the waste land that was Endovier.

"Flying will be the fastest way home" I told them.

I shifted into an Owl, so did Feyre, Rhysand's wings appeared, and Cassian picked Mor up with Azriel flying alone, I led them back to the palace, hoping that my parents weren't freaking out too much.

I landed in the garden, shifting back, Feyre followed suit,

"Nehemiah!" I turned to see both of my parents running for me.

"I'm ok." I reassured them.

"Who are you?" My father snarled at the Night Court.

"They are nice dad." I told him, crossing my arms.

"You." My mother was staring at Rhys.