Cg dabi x little reader

I'm not very good at x readers but imma try!!

Yn was headed to see their caregiver Dabi for the first time in a while, they ran happily as they were already half regressed. They skipped happily before tripping right by the door into his apartment, hitting their leg on the hard ground. They gasped softly and their smile turned into a soft pout before they began to cry loudly. Dabi heard them from inside and he quickly rushed out. he carefully lifted them up and carried them in whispering soft comforting words to them as they cried gently. "What happened little one?" he asked in a gentle somewhat soothing tone. "f-fell down and o-o-owie knee" they cried, sniffling softly. "You  got an owie on your knee?" he asked gently, softly ruffling their hair. "M-mhm" they hummed out with a soft sniffle. "Oh no! not an owie knee" he said, carrying them quickly to the bathroom to get a band-aid "what kind of band-aid does my baby want?" he asked gently holding out a few options. Yn picked one and Dabi nodded, placing Yn on the counter and gently kissing their knee before placing the band-aid on it. "There we go! All better!" he said gently with a small smile, softly kissing Yn's forehead. Yn giggled and gave him a bright smile before diving onto him. Dabi quickly caught them and lifted them into the air, spinning them in circles a bit. "Weeeee!" Yn giggled before Dabi carefully carried them back to his room where he'd set up a nice fort on the bed. he climbed into the fort, bringing Yn with him and gently placed them on a pillow before sitting next to them. he already had his laptop on there and he had three tabs open, one with Netflix, one with Disney+, and one with Funimation. They started by watching a few episodes of a cute anime, then they switched to Netflix and watched a few episodes of another cute show before finally switching to Disney+ and watching Dumbo. once they finished watching Dumbo Yn was becoming a little restless. Dabi could tell and giggled "Lets go out for a bit, how about we head to build-a-bear!" he said gently. Yn's face lit up and he nodded quickly "Pwease!!" they said quickly, making grabby hands at Dabi. Dabi smiled and carried Yn out of the fort, carrying them over to the door "wanna walk or do you want me to carry you honey?" He questioned.  Yn paused for a second and tilted their head slightly in thought before making grabby hands at him. Dabi smiled and happily continued to carry them as he exited the apartment. He carried them down the street and headed to the build-a-bear they luckily lived close to. after about five minutes they got there and put Yn down and took their hand as they entered. Yn's eyes widened and they squeezed Dabi's hand a bit, squealing out of excitement. they walked around a bit until they found two matching black teddy bears holding matching rainbow hearts. they went to the counter and paid before heading back home for the night and cuddling till they fell asleep.

thanks for the request! I hope this was okay <3

requested by: