Tododeku

Little: Deku 

caregiver: Todoroki

Deku was in his dorm, waiting for his caregiver Todoroki to get there. He was running around and holding an all might plushie when he bumped into his all might figurine stand. He didn't realize he had until he heard something fall and break. his eyes widened and he looked over at the figurine stand, his eyes widening when he saw his limited edition all might figure broken on the ground. He began to cry as he began to try to put it back together, but it really couldn't be fixed. After a while he got angry and threw the pieces under his bed, getting kind of angry. Todoroki got there soon after to see an angry looking Deku with his arms crossed, sitting on his bed. his all might plushy on the ground and his Paci on the other side of the room since he threw it, but the all might figurine pieces were hidden under the bed now so Todoroki couldn't see them. Todoroki came in and shut the door behind him, a bit confused "what happened buddy?" He said gently "hmph, shud up" Deku said with his eyebrows furrowed. Todoroki's eyes widened a bit "Hey, be nice. what Happened Izuku honey?" he said gently "go 'way!!" Deku yelled fussily. Todoroki was extremely confused at this point but knew he had to try to find out what had happened "Izuku baby, I'm giving you one more chance to tell me what's wrong.  If you don't wanna talk about it that's fine but you have to be nice" He said in a calm tone. "fuck ou!" Deku yelled causing Todoroki to growl softly "time out." He said a bit angrily, pointing to a chair in the corner that they used for time out. "no!" Izuku replied as tears began to sting at his eyes "No time out!" he Yelled. "Izuku, get in time out or no sweets for a week." Todoroki replied. Izuku's eyes widened and he walked over to the time out chair and began to cry as he sat down, sniffling softly " no faiw.." he mumbled quietly. Todoroki sighed softly and walked over "Izuku honey, what happened?" He asked gently, Deku continued to sniffle and pointed under the bed. Todoroki tilted his head softly and looked over to the bed, he walked over and peeked underneath, seeing the broken pieces of the all might figure, he looked over to the figurine stand was missing a figure and realized what must've happened. "Oh Izuku, why didn't you tell me what happened honey?" He said gently, walking over to Deku. Deku shrugged softly and continued to sniffle. "come here honey" He said gently, picking him up and carrying him to the bed. He laid them down so they were cuddling and took out his phone, beginning to search for the all might figurine to see if they had it anywhere though he knew it was unlikely. eventually he surprisingly found one, It was going for around 1.5 million dollars, but Todoroki didn't mind since he had Endeavor's credit card. "Here Izuku, I'm getting you a new one" He said gently, showing him the phone, "Just tell me whats wrong next time and we can find a solution, okay honey?" Izuku smiled brightly "Otay!! Tank ou!!" He said happily "Of course Izuku honey" He said, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

I hope this was okay!! thanks you for da request! <3

Age regression one-shots (multi-fandom)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें