Easter...

Knowing that Easter is coming... And I couldn't finish any of my Christmas specials on time I said to myself Why not make this early...

M/n was making Bunny ears with Momo for the class to where for Easter..

Once they where done they started to pass them out M/n secretly putting one on Bakugou and Aizawa..as they were either distracted or sleeping..

M/n bought a lot of Easter eggs some big some small..lots had stuff in it while some didn't..for tricking people or for decoration..

The whole school decorated for Easter decorations all around the school for Easter...

(I feel like stopping here...)M/n made the whole school go Easter egg hunting as eggs were hiding all around the school..

(Yeah this is going to be short..)

As time goes by not everyone found all the eggs.. such a disappointment..those poor eggs just going to sit there like rotten eggs... until some people randomly finds them somehow..

As time goes by they all decide to watch a Easter movie at the end and surprise surprise even bakugou watched with the class as M/n sat on his lap..(Yeah..a little Bakugou x Male reader moment..Yeah I'm giving up on saying M/n..) Bakugou wrapping his arms around zacks waist as a blanket was covering the both of them so nobody knows what the two males were doing with each other..

Zack started to push his ass against bakugou's bick grinding against it.. bakugou blushed a bit as he leans close to Zacks ear whispering something in his ear"If you keep this up I don't think I can hold back any longer.."Zack blushes

(I'm going to be evil and stop it here...(。•̀ᴗ-)✧but tell me if you want me to make one of.. you know.. Nevermind.. but yeah I'm stopping here the last two parts don't really go with this.. just randomly there... yeah I probably will probably be putting random stuff that doesn't go with the chapter.. but for now I hope you liked it!! Have a great day!!)

Just something random..