New Student

Life's P.O.V  (you)

As I was running to school I ran into someone they had green hair like a broccoli had freckles and big green eyes.

"So sorry broccoli do you perhaps know where 1-A is at its kinda big and I'm afraid I'm gonna get lost around here...." He says frowning as he looks around a bit before looking back at the green tree in front of him

"O-oh!U-um I'm heading that way as w-we'll actually!!"Midoriya stuttered blushing a bit at the pale looking vampire in front of him"Really?Well mind showing the way?"

(So sorry if you looking for the commas and stuff you won't be seeing them unless I'm listing something off...I'm lazy...also sorry if I mess something's up hadn't watched the anime in years plus I might not go by the anime itself....)

"Y-yeah..."Izuku says as he started walking having the male follow him behind as the talked "So your the new student?"He asked looking behind him a bit with the corner of his eye

"I guess I am..Mind telling me your name?" Bendy asked (Was about to say something flirty)
"O-o-oh! I totally forgot" *Starts to mumble off *
(___) sighs quietly "Forget about it..."Bendy grumbles as he soon saw the class he was supposed to be in "Why is it so huge? Is their giants here? That'll be cool..." (__) says in a awe as he soon opens the door to be meeted by a chair thrown at him (This is not Fairy Tail hold on...)

Only to be mentioned by a yellow caterpillar on the ground "Quite down the new students here "

(Alright sorry stopping here I know...it's as short as pervert but not as short as your brick you have...talking to the men.... lol sorry)

 You can't say it's true