𝟓 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Chapter 5

Trigger warnings: none

Ivy's pov

The sun spilled through Ivy's window and fell right onto her face. Softly blinking, she opened her eyes, waking up. She rubbed her face with the palms of her hands in attempt to get rid of the sleepy feeling washing over her.

Leaning over to her side table, she grabbed her phone. She sighed hard, scratching her head, still quite tired. Glancing down at her phone, her eyes snapped open, and her sleepy feeling faded away.

On her screen was an overwhelming amount of notifications from Ella as well as twitter. Jumping out of bed, she walked into her kitchen staring down at her phone.

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮

Ella

IVY

CHECK TWITTER
HELLO
WAKE UP

ARE YOU THERE
DUDE
YOUR TWEET

HAS LIKE 9836492736 REPLIES
Okay not that many i was exaggerating but still a LOT

Ivy

Okay i just woke up and I'm checking now

Give me a min

I saw all the notifications omg

Ivy switched over to twitter to look at her many replies to her tweet. When she finally realized what had happened, she laughed out loud to herself. She saw that Dream had responded to her tweet, and she knew that she was in for a show.

@IvyHarlowe

|

So I spoke to dream on discord and he talked about my cat dying... What a ladies man, I'm absolutely *swooning*

|

View 2.3k replies

@Dream

|

|

Patches is cuter than your cat;)

|

View 3.1k replies

Looking through the many replies to both her and Dreams tweets, she saw all kinds of things. There were Dreams fans, who were saying that Patches was much cuter than Kayla (even though they've never seen her), and she saw people laughing at the fact that Dream responded. To her dismay, there were people in her comments saying things about how she was "just using Dream for clout".