𝟏𝟏 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘦

HEY YOU!! YES YOU!!

GO CHECK OUT THE PROLOGUE FOR MY NEW BOOK ON MY PAGE

Chapter 11

Trigger warnings: none

Typing the server address into the search bar, Ivy almost shook with excitement. She made her best attempt to keep her cool, but the eagerness in her voice was a dead giveaway. She bounced her knee while she sat in her chair. It had only been a few days since Dream invited her to the smp, but they were the most anticipation filled days she had experienced in a while.

"Okay when you spawn in, I'll be nearby to show you around," Dream said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "It's almost like you forget I'm your mod and I see pretty much all of your streams," Ivy mockingly laughed. "I should be the one giving you a tour."

She watched as her screen was filled by the spawn area of the dream smp. Surrounded by trees, she began to run around in search of her so-called tour guide. "Dream, I'm here, where are you?" she asked, squinting her eyes in an attempt to see better. Right as she spoke, Ivy saw a little green figure appear just several trees away from her.

"Found ya" Dream said, leaning deep into his microphone. The closeness of his voice appeared breathy and clear, like when you come out from underwater and your ears clear. Ivy peered down to the bottom left corner of her screen to see the announcement of her arrival. "Ivyharlowe has joined the game" it read in pixelated yellow text.

"Alright, I'm gonna go head over to the community house and see if anyone is there" Ivy said, already running away from Dream. Her character jumped as she sprinted away, darting right past him. She laughed evilly until she turned to see Dream running after her.

In full netherite. With his sword drawn.

"Oh FU-" she exclaimed, but was cut off by the screen popping up indicating she had died. "DREAM!"

"I'm giving you this tour whether you like it or not," Dream wheezed. His green avatar bounded over to where she had respawned. As she watched him approach, she tried her best to gather whatever items she could find. "Alright fine, let's do this".

Dream ran ahead of her, checking behind himself from time to time to make sure she was still there as he gave her the grand tour. Slight knocking came from under their feet as they stepped along the prime path. When they approached Church Prime, Ivy could faintly see Tommy running around, jumping up and down.

"Hey Dream, give me a second," she said, running away from him. Bounding over to Tommy, she glanced down to see the chat spammed with "VC RIGHT NOW". She laughed at his sense of urgency while she clicked her mouse a few times, joining the call.

"Hello Tommy," Ivy said in a falsely-serious tone. "Hello Ivy," he responded back, in the same manner. "You may be wondering why I've summoned you here today."

Ivy quizzically raised an eyebrow, bewildered at Tommy's sudden candor. "Perhaps..." she replied, trying her best to keep her composure. His character turned his head to look at Dream who was standing a ways away from them. "I know he's giving you a tour, but I need to know, are you with him... or against him?"

Ivy glanced over at Dream. "Is he someone I should be against?" she asked, although she already knew the answer.

"Absolutely."

˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚

A few hours had passed and Ivy was left sitting at her computer, no longer on a call. Dream had left once she started building her house, trusting that she could manage for herself.

Placing down a few blocks in front of her, she scowled. She was not expecting building a doorway to be so difficult. Rubbing her eyes, she leaned back in her chair and looked back at what she had just built.

It'll do for now.

Ivy walked around for a while, looking for items and other things she may need. The sun was beginning to set, so she didn't want to be out for too long, since she didn't have much in terms of weapons or armour.

She ran back to where she was building, knowing each and every turn all too well. Being a mod for one of the smp members definitely had its perks in moments like these. Hearing the gentle clunking of her steps from beneath her she glanced up to see Puffy just a bit ahead of her.

"Hi!" she sent in the game chat, as it seemed rude not to. "HIII" Puffy sent back, jumping up and down a couple times before continuing on her way.

That was sweet.

Finally reaching her house, she returned to building, in hopes of finishing before the next time she would play with other people.

Placing down the final glass pane, she stepped back a bit to look at her creation. It had a spruce door sitting right in the front, surrounded by vines that cascaded downwards, giving it a slightly unkempt look. Almost 'hobbit hole'-like, it had staircases, slabs, and trapdoors used to create what sort of resembled a circle.

On the inside, there were wooden posts standing strong from floor to ceiling which had lanterns dangling off the side of them. They cast a soft yellow light onto the greenish carpet that covered the majority of the floor space. Bookshelves were neatly placed around a corner, providing a soft, cozy atmosphere. Several barrels were strewn about around the home, giving not only space for items, but a 'lived in' feel to it all. Flower pots were placed here and there, typically home to ferns and small trees.

Giving her creation one final look through, she closed off her minecraft window, and shut down her PC.

Pretty good first day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚!

Well... I finally updated!! 

Sorry about the long wait:( I had exams and then some other "life" things going on. I was gonna update a few days ago, but I got my second covid vaccine and my body took it like a bitch, so I felt so sick for like 2 days. 

Anyways, I'm gonna get back to regularly updating, as I've been such a little shit to you guys, depriving you of the story lol

thank you for 18k reads... i love yall so much holy FUCK

ALSO...

I told my friend about this story and this was her reaction (this was a while back lol)

(If you're reading this b, I LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE MAD COOL)

alright loves, see you soon!!