Chapter 1

The warm summer breeze blew through the air as the sun beamed brightly. The ocean currents flowing towards the shore. The hot sand oozing between their toes as the water washed it away whenever the waves crashed.

Towels were laid on top of the sand and the umbrella implanted over them. It was the last week before school starts again, well two weeks for Chenle, Yangyang, and Donghyuck. The others started college next week so it was their last time to hang out with each other as a whole before they depart.

Chenle was laid on top of the towel, his back facing the sun with Xiaojun doing the same. The rest of the boy were in the water and Xiaojun decided to keep the younger company since he didn't want to play in the water just yet.

Chenle has been enjoying his summer with his best friends. He couldn't ask for any other way to spend it. His parents were still working and he hasn't had the chance to confront them about anything. He'll get to it soon, he just needs the courage and confidence.

Chenle and Jisung were as close as ever and the both of them were really happy to be with each other, though Chenle still having his insecurities. He's getting through them of course, with Jisung's help and the younger was grateful to have such an amazing boyfriend like him.

Although Jisung feels he's the worst boyfriend ever. Sure he does everything in his power to keep his boyfriend happy, but there are a few things Jisung hasn't shared with the younger. The both of them promised to talk to each other if something is on their mind or if something is bothering them, to keep no secrets.

But this something that's been on Jisung's mind is pretty big and he's nervous about how Chenle will take it. He knows Chenle is understanding, but he can't help but feel afraid. The younger will find out sooner or later whether he tells Chenle or not. Time is flying by and it's only a matter of time before everything happens.

Jisung hasn't told the younger about staying on campus in a dorm. Chenle has always had the assumption that Jisung will live at home and travel to the university so that he'd be close to him. Which was true at first, but then his parents got involved.

They didn't want their son to travel so far to his university. Traveling is very costly and it can get overwhelming so they made Jisung promise he would dorm. He didn't want to be far away from Chenle. He wouldn't be there to watch over the younger and that worries him.

But Jisung remembers he has Donghyuck and Yangyang. Still, he worries. He can't help it. Leaving the younger alone here feels as if he's leaving behind his soul, his source of comfort and happiness.

'Get over it, Jisung. He'll be at the university in no time.' Jisung kept reminding himself. It's really not that big of a deal.

Or is it?

When is Jisung planning to tell the younger? He doesn't know the answer to that question too. He hopes it will be soon though before it's too late. He just doesn't want the younger to be upset or sad.

An advantage to living in a dorm would be that he wouldn't be by himself because Mark, Xiaojun, and Hendery were going to dorm as well. The group already knows that they are and Chenle, Yangyang, and Donghyuck were a bit upset, but they understood nonetheless.

That's what Jisung is afraid of. He's afraid of the beautiful, addicting smile on Chenle's face will disappear and will turn into a frown everytime he thinks about it.

"Are you excited to be starting you senior year?" Xiaojun asked Chenle, his arms folded in front of him as he laid his head on top of them.

Chenle faced the older with a grin and nodded. "Yeah, I'm excited. The faster I graduate, the faster I'll be with Jisung!"

Xiaojun scoffed and hoisted his body up so that he was leaning on his arms. "What about us?!"

Chenle's faced flushed red, "N-no that's not what I meant. Of course I want to be with you guys too!"

Xiaojun threw his head back as he laughed, his jawline visibly sharp. "Relax, Chenle. I'm only playing." Now Chenle was laughing as the rest of the group decided to come back and relax from all the swimming.

Chenle sat up and handed Jisung his towel to which the older thanked him with a smile, causing the younger to blush. They've been together for almost six months and Chenle will never stop blushing around the older's presence.

Donghyuck stood there, his hand on his hip and his hand reached out towards the younger. "Where's my towel?"

Chenle scratched his chin and scurried over to get him a towel. Mark quickly took his towel and went to give it to the younger.
"Here, use mine. I'll get another one," Mark insisted with a smile, though the tanned male completely ignored him once Chenle came back with his towel.

"How dare you forget your best friend for my own cousin," Donghyuck scoffed sarcastically as he joked, grabbing the towel.

Mark's smile fell slightly and took back his towel, drying his hair and walking to the water cooler to grab a soda for him and Donghyuck. Two sprites, which he knows is the younger's favorite.

He went back over to Donghyuck and offered the younger his drink. "Sprite?" Mark asked, his hopeful smile perking up again. Donghyuck just stared blankly at the older and was about to reject his offer until Mark grabbed the younger's hand and placed the can in his grasp.

Mark wasn't going to take no for an answer. He knows the younger is dying to drink it. Funny how ever since Donghyuck had stopped showing Mark attention and being with him all the time, changed Mark's perspective. He realized he likes the younger and has feelings for him.

He's going to do everything he can to get back the Donghyuck who bothered him all the time, who showed him attention, who was there for him even if Mark didn't want him to, who was always ready to put Mark back in his place when he steps out of line.

He feels terrible for treating the younger the way he did. He misses his Haechan and he will do everything to get him back to make him his officially.

But that's what they say,

You don't realize what you have until it's gone...

-🖌️-

Ahhh we're back again! I hope you guys enjoy! Thank you so much for being patient and for reading! I appreciate you all so much I don't deserve it at all 😭

This is going to be all over the place just like the first book so I apologize in advance and I commend those who understand my weird imagination and make it throughout the book LMFAO

Remember to take care of yourself and please stay safe! 💕
Much love...xx