Chapter 12

Both boys decided to go back to Chenle's house and spend the night there, which was Jisung's original plan anyway.

It was a little passed eight in the evening.

They already ate dinner and were currently bathed and dressed in their pajamas as they laid on Chenle's bed, watching Netflix on the younger's television.

"Are you excited for your first day of senior year on Monday?" Jisung asked his boyfriend, who was wrapped like a burrito in the blanket with Jisung's arms circled around his body.

Chenle groaned at the mention of school while Jisung giggled at his adorable gummy bear.

"I'll take that as a no."

Chenle sat up, with the help of Jisung since he could barely move his arms. He unwrapped himself in the blanket and sat across from Jisung, staring at the older with his cheeks puffed and his arms crossed.

Jisung paused the tv, brining his attention to his boyfriend.

"It's not going to be the same without you there," Chenle pouted.

Jisung could only smile slightly and listen to what the younger has to say.

"Jisung, I'm scared," Chenle admitted, his face now fully serious along with his boyfriend's.

"Why is that, baby?" Jisung questioned.

He knew this conversation would come up sooner or later. Jisung isn't stupid, he knows when his boyfriend feels uneasy or when there are things on his mind.

He may not know what those things on his mind are 100% of the time, but for the most part, he does know.

All he can do now, is sit patiently as he waits for Chenle to continue. He wouldn't force anything out of the younger if he wasn't comfortable in doing so.

"I don't know. I feel like things will change now that you're in college and I'm still in high school," Chenle honestly voiced out his thoughts.

"I mean there are so many other people who would probably die for you to be their boyfriend."

It was now or never. There was no going back now since Chenle already opened up his mouth. He wanted to bring this to the older's attention anyway, since he believes communicating is one of the most important aspects in a relationship.

Jisung stated silent as he listened carefully to what his boyfriend had to say, holding his hand and squeezing it ever so gently for comfort.

"I can't help but picture you leaving me for someone else, someone more your age, someone who's more mature because you deserve better. And I know it's silly of me to think like this, but I can't help it. The voices in my head, they're annoying me."

Tears slowly started trickling down the younger's cheeks as his eyes were averted to the blanket.

"I feel like I'm too overbearing. I'm too much to handle, maybe that's why my parents don't spend time with me. I'm annoying and they just don't have time to deal with me, they'd rather be at work all day than be here, at home with their only son," Chenle's voice started becoming weaker each word he spoke, until he became quiet.

No words coming out, only tears falling.

Jisung pulled the smaller into his lap as the younger wrapped his arms and legs around the older. Jisung caressed the younger's hair with in one while rubbing his back with his free hand.

"I'm sure your parents love you dearly and I'm sure they want to spend time with you, but just don't know how to make that time. And even if they don't, you have me baby. I know I can't replace your parents, but know that I'm always going to be here with and for you. Both for your love and support," Jisung spoke soothingly, relaxing the younger.

"Also know that I will never leave you for anymore else. My heart belongs with you, I promise you that. You're not overbearing or annoying at all, you're perfect the way you are so don't compare yourself to others," Jisung badly wanted to say the three strong endearment words, but he was scared that they're relationship isn't ready for that yet and he doesn't want to scare the younger. For now, all he can do is reassure the younger to the best of his ability.

"Try to get rid of those insignificant thoughts from your brain because they aren't true," Jisung softly said before planting a small kiss on the younger's head.

Chenle hummed and slowly pulled away, dried tear stains evident on his cheeks. Jisung kissed each of his cheeks before his lips made his way, crashing into the younger's lovingly.

They could feel their emotions through the kiss.

Their strong passion and affection poured into one sweet kiss.

Jisung carefully pushed the younger down onto his bed, hovering over him before releasing his lips from the younger's, staring at the flushed boy below him.

Chenle's eyes sparkled as he gazed into Jisung's eyes before putting his hands on the back of Jisung's head, pulling him down for a kiss again.

The door opened.

"Chenle why are you stil- what's going on here?!"

-🖌️-

Oop-