Pilot

Atlanta, 5pm, Office headquarters of Club Karma
I sat at the head chair at the meeting table as my real estate team started to take out some property types for some spaces we could use to make some of our clubs on in Detroit. Jay, Marine, Val, and Tobias all made their way into the room and sat on the chairs on both sides of me.

They were part of the inner gang that I trusted the most and that knew about both the mafia and club business front. I met all of them at business school and honestly few years later here we are. They all had started a discussion of if everything was ready for tonight and that they found a baiter for tonight, while I was zoning out.

God this is taking so long to get started I thought. I was ready to head to Detroit and finally see Beth, Annie, and Ruby and of course the kids. I met Annie in a college bar where she was pretending to go to the same college as me and thought she could fool me into buying some drinks for her and of course I knew what was up, but I made a best friend for life and Beth and Ruby were also pretty nice so I stuck with them.

I had called Beth earlier in the day to let her know that I was gonna come for Bachelorette night which still happened. I wanted to surprise Annie and Ruby, so only Beth knew.

"Alright, so for tomorrow we have some properties already taken out, so we can check out first to see if they are suitable and the and we will bring the rest of you in to see what you guys think." Marlene, the main real estate agent, said as her team sat there and nodded. They slid down some property and their info to my team. We each had a paper and started looking over them. I picked up my paper and started looking at the building info and seeing if they were living up to standards.

"Some may be pricey-" one of the agents tarted saying, but I quickly cut him off.

"Money will not be a problem, all you need to worry about is if you are can get me the spaces I want" I said looking up from my paper and looking him dead in the eyes to make my point and continued reading. I saw Val give a small smirk. I got up from my spot and so did the others and left with my friends behind me. We all headed to my office and sat on the couches I had and they relaxed.

"The jet's gonna be ready to leave by 12pm, so make sure none of your asses are late especially you Jay, I don't want to comeback for you again." I said with a smile. He protested what happened last time while we all laughed and for a bit it got serious again. This time it was Tobias that spoke.

"I called Stella and shes gonna meet us at the club at 8 pm and we'll be done with it by 9pm at the latest." We all knew he was talking about Stella, our bait girl.

"Thank god, and then we can chill and toss back some drinks" said Marine with a huge grin.

"You're acting like you weren't the one swearing off alcohol after getting completely wasted a few nights ago." I said. We all just sat there talking about whatever and anything to be honest, I just enjoyed the company.

Atlanta, midnight, Emine's apartment
I leaned on the elevator, tracing over the fire tattoo I had on my middle finger. It wasn't too late then I had been on the days before, but I was still tired and not even close to drunk. I took my dark purple gun out of my waistband and put it on the counter of my bar and headed to bed and somehow I wasn't tired at all the moment I got into my comforters. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

We exited the club doors and noticed that he was already on the ground and Stella was standing beside him with a proud smile on her face. I nodded as she went inside and put on a cold expression on my face as did Jay, Marine, Val, and Tobias as I approached to the crumpled man on the ground who had a bloody nose. Shit, Stella really roughed him up I thought to myself. I kicked him over so he was facing me and not the concrete. The moment he saw my face he instantly went from confusion to fear. I laughed a little as he had his little epiphany.