Part 2

I parked my car in their driveway and headed up to the door, I tried the door handle before knocking to see if it was open which it usually was because these sur urban moms are trusting within their community and shit like that

I heard Annie talking "-you know the difference between a Manhattan and a sidecar?"

I answered "A Manhattan substitutes the sweet vermouth for sugar while the sidecar halves the vermouth." I walked over to the couches and gave a big smile and Annie for starters was shocked cause it's been a good year since I've seen her in real life and FaceTime calls just don't do it justice.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a slight grin and then pointed her eyes towards the couch and back at me again.

"Well it's a business call and a-" I said and then realized Beth with puffy eyes and it looked like she had been crying for quite a bit "- family call" Beth just stood up and came hugged me with no warning and honestly it was weird cause I was waiting for Annie to clue me in to what was happening. Then she started doing some weird ass charades and it took me a bit just cause Annie was no good at it and then I realized what had happened.

"That motherfucker" I whispered and then all of a sudden Ruby came in and I smiled again

"Hey, guess who found those caramel bugles at Kroger? What is going on? The Bachelorette is on. Hello" She complained and then turned towards us. Beth let go of me thank God I was feeling a bit squeezed, but never mind me. She went and hugged Ruby. She had he same look on her face that I had before. I saw Annie start doing her weird ass charades again and obviously Ruby wasn't getting it either so I said it.

"Dean's been sleeping with some slut from work" I stated and Ruby mouthed son of a bitch while Annie gave me an amused death stare.

Ruby started talking again "Aww honey what can we do?"

"How about a screwdriver?" Annie suggested

"An axe?" I proposed.

"A sledgehammer" Beth finally spoke. Ruby and Annie looked confused while I on the other hand headed to the garage to get her one.

——
We all watched Beth take hit after hit with all her might in Dean's office and it started reminding me of the time when we all went to a rage room together which ended up just like this. Annie bought over some drinks for Ruby, Annie, and I.

"You planning on stopping this?" Asked Ruby

"Nope" Annie and I replied in unison.

"You?"

"Nah I'm good" She said and then faced over to me.

"So when did you get here?"

"Well I came today and I told Beth a week ago that I wanted to surprise you guys and I thought we would have fun, but guess we're doing rage room 2." I smirked

"Well we are all god that your here and I am ready to here all about Atlanta" Ruby said raising her glass and we did the same and drank. The nice warm feeling was hitting my throat. All of a sudden Beth stopped hitting and picked up some papers and mouthed oh my god.

"What, does he have another hoe?" Annie said bluntly. This time Beth whispered oh my god, but this time in our earshot.

"What is it?" I asked. Beth ended up telling us that they might be losing their house and she needed to talk to Dean which he was coming home soon. We all left and I promise we'd come back in the morning.