syrup kisses

Members: Minlix
Top: Minho
Bottom: Felix

Drug Used: Lean; a substance made with codeine cough syrup, soda, and hard candy

-

"Party tonight loser," Hyunjin announced as he walked into the dance class. "Be there and don't be fucking square" Hyunjin threatened the class as he threw the invitations at the students.

"I didn't forget you this time" Hyunjin mumbled and shoved the envelope into Felix's chest. Last time Hyunjin fought with a few students because he left Felix out.

Felix curiously opened the envelope. It looked really pretty to just be a house party. He thought and read the letter. "Oh..." Felix mumbled to himself.

It said that the party would be taking place at a rented-out mansion and to not break anything. "Why a mansion though" Felix accidentally mumbled out loud. "He's always dramatic, but his parties are lit," Minho told Felix as he was stretching nearby.

Felix looked up and blushed slightly. Was he hearing things or did his crush start the conversation this time? "So you've been to a lot of his parties?" Felix asked as he set down his bag so he could start doing warm-up stretches. "I've been to my fair share of parties in my day" Minho chuckled and smiled at Felix.

Felix felt his cheeks get hotter, he looked down as he was stretching. "I'll be there tonight, what about you now that you finally have an invention to one of his parties," Minho asked. "I don't know I'll ask my roommate," Felix told him.

"Minho! Come here!" Kelly shouted and her group of friends giggled. "Well that's my cue, but I hope to see you there," Minho said and smiled at Felix before walking away.

"I know you're a nice guy, but you're actually being nice to that thing," Kelly said loudly on purpose so Felix could hear. Felix didn't want to hear Minho's pitty response so he put on his headphones getting ready for the class to start.

After class Felix ran over to his roommate's class. "Channie! Look" Felix excitedly jumped up and showed Chan his invention. "Hmm, I don't know Felix they have a lot of alcohol at parties..." Chan mumbled.

"I promise I won't drink and look, it says plus one!" Felix pointed out at the bottom. "I'm not worried about not going they asked me to DJ again this time with some other boy" Chan confessed and looked at Felix.

"Alright, we'll go but promise no alcohol" Chan said and held out his pinky. "I promise!" Felix told him and wrapped his pinky with Chan's. They both went back to their place.

"What to wear, oh my God I'm so excited!" Felix squealed as he was inside his closet. "Maybe I should ask Seungmin," Felix thought. "Hey bro!" Jisung yelled as he walked in with Seungmin. "Speak of the devil! I need you guys!" Felix yelled back.

"I see you got the invention too," Seungmin said as he picked it up off Felix's pillow. "What do you need help with?" Jisung asked. "An outfit obviously," Felix told them and pouted.

"Wear something cute" Jisung shrugged. "How about that pastel rainbow t-shirt with blue jeans that show off your curves" Seungmin pointed out. "Ooooo! Add that rainbow flower purse and those white vans" Jisung told him.

"Oh okay," Felix said and started to get dressed in the stuff he was handed. "Here cuff the jeans" Seungmin started to cuff Felix's Jeans. "Also so light make-up so everyone can finally see your freckles," Jisung said and laid back onto Felix's bed.

"Yeah, why do you cake your makeup on at school?" Seungmin asked as he was watching Felix do his make-up. "I'm a little insecure of my freckles" Felix admitted as he faced Seungmin. "Is this okay?" Felix asked him.