High Sex

Members: Hyunsung
Top: Hyunjin
Bottom: Jisung

Drug Used: LSD; abbreviation of lysergic acid diethylamide, also called lysergide, potent synthetic hallucinogenic drug.

"Here you go," Changbin mumbled and passed the baggy to Hyunjin. "I can't believe I'm selling to the prince of this school" Changbin mumbled as he was counting the money that Hyunjin handed him.

"Didn't think I'd try something harder than weed for my first time of getting high" Hyunjin admitted. "At least you don't play football, you going to take some and watch the game?" Changbin asked.

Hyunjin noticed that Changbin was good with small talk even though everyone avoids him. "The school's football team sucks, wait does several people take the drugs before the game," Hyunjin asked Changbin.

"You'd be surprised, alot of students buy from us on Fridays before the football games, I'll see you later," Changbin told Hyunjin and walked away quickly making it less obvious. Hyunjin walked back into the school and looked for his friends.

"Finally your back where did you go," Felix asked and pouted. "I had some business to take care of..." Hyunjin trailed off sorta panicking. "Why are you so tense do you have drugs on you?" Minho joked and laughed.

Felix and Minho both looked at Hyunjin waiting for him to say something. "Holy shit you do" Minho mumbled more quietly. "Oh my god did you buy... From..." Felix trailed off before looking around. "Did you buy from that one boy... The one who loves wearing black" Felix asked in a soft tone.

"Oh please, you have to be more specific, Bang Chan from my English class loves wearing black, and Seo Changbin from my Science class also loves wearing black" Minho explained and rolled his eyes.

"Don't they work together?" Hyunjin questioned but shook his head. "Anyways it was Seo Changbin, he honestly had a better deal bundled for thirty-five dollars," Hyunjin told them and crossed his arms.

"Thirty-five dollars!?" Both Minho and Felix yelled in disbelief. "It was a bundle! Chan was charging eighty-five dollars for his bundle!" Hyunjin told them. "Fucking Eighty-Five!?" Minho yelled shocked at the prices.

"If they ain't spoiling their lovers with the extra money they get from drug dealing I hope they call the police on them," Felix declared and flipped his hair sassily.

Minho and Hyunjin laughed at Felix's comments. "I know my family is rich and I get a decent amount of money but I wasted thirty-five dollars on it so it better be a good trip" Hyunjin groaned and followed Minho and Felix down the hall.

"I could never that's too much on one high, and I could never spend so much on it," Minho told Hyunjin. They stopped at Hyunjin's classroom. "Just don't get addicted, all this for what honestly" Felix mumbled and crossed his arms.

"It's a one-time thing and I need to get high with someone... I'm scared to do it alone" Hyunjin confessed. "My mom would kill me," Felix told Hyunjin. "I'm the dance leader of the school's dance team so nope," Minho said. The bell rang making them run to their nearby classrooms leaving Hyunjin at his.

Hyunjin sighed and sat in his seat. "Why do I have to be the photographer for the football game tonight" A boy groaned. Hyunjin didn't mean to listen but he did anyway. "Because my dad grounded me because I was caught spray-painting buildings with Jeongin by my older brother, Jisung I told you this" The boy explained.

'I knew Jeongin would be caught sooner or later... But with a goodie-goodie?' Hyunjin thought and shook his head. "Fine Seungmin but you owe me," Jisung mumbled and grabbed the camera from his friend.