Fairy lights and lucid nights

*not proof read sorry*

Members: Chanlix
Sub: ??
Dom: ??

Drug used: unknown substance
Warning: sensitive topics brought up such as overdosage, and homophobia.
——————————-
Chan was done.

He tried so hard.

But he just couldn't anymore.

His mother had kicked him out, not because she didn't support him but because his step dad didn't support him and he wanted Chan out of the house.

He didn't want a homosexual in the house.

Which Chan wasn't necessarily a homosexual. He really didn't know. But really what happened was kind of stupid on Chan's side.

He had mentioned his guy friend had been coming over for a school project. His guy friend walked in wearing a casual skirt and oversized sweat shirt. His step father disapproved and called them both f*ggots and kicked Chan out of his house.

For the first month Chan had stayed with his friends, switching houses every week, but he had felt bad doing it. So with that, he left his small town completely, walked 10 miles to the main city, and started living off of street work.

At first he finally felt happy. He knew he wouldn't get anywhere with his parents anyways, he knew he couldn't live off others much longer. He was a senior in high school after all. All went down hill when he tried getting an apartment.

The citizens of Korea denied him of getting a part because he was from Australia (Ik he's from Korea but moved to Australia at a young age, but he doesn't have Korean citizenship so that's why I did this) and hadn't gotten a legit citizenship. He wasn't able to get one unless he did some banking things, which costed way more money than he had.

He then got fired from his Café job because of poor hygiene.

He couldn't make any money. He didn't eat, drink, or bathe.

He had enough.

So here he is...

"Here you go young man, have a good day." A man in a black hoodie mumbled.

"Thanks..."

"I guess it's time..."

Chan started walking towards his "home" which was really a blanket and a pillow that was hidden inside an alleyway. As he walked down the alleyway, his heart started beating more. He was nervous.

He made it to his little blanket and sat down. Staring at the bag of the white pills he had in his hands.

He thought for a while.

He thought about how 2 years ago today he was happy with his little sister and mother, living life, hanging out with friends. Not worrying about not being able to eat, drink, or bathe.

He thought about how about 18 months ago his step dad was introduced to the family. How happy he felt his mother had found happiness.

He remembered about how 16 months ago his step father spoke up about HIS rules and how he did not allow anything feminine items next to his "son". And how his last "son" was a homosexual and how he had "learned" from mistakes and how he needs to keep feminine items away from men.

He started to open up the baggy...

He stared up at the sky. The stars brighter than ever. "What a lucid night" he spoke.

Still looking at the sky, tears formed in his eyes as he remember; 12 months ago today, he was kicked out of his house...

His mother didn't even stop him. She didn't do anything.