the fight

*The next morning you walk into class and you see bakugo todoroki and midorya glaring at you then mr.aizawa says what training you guys are doing today* mr.aizawa: you guys are going to be doing group fighting so say like me allmight and hawks where fighting i would have to think of them as villains so the groups will be  mina lida and momo you will be in a group sero denki and kirishima will be in a group and todoroki midorya and bakugo will be in a group y/n tsu and tokoyami so one and so forth. *about 10 minutes later everyone is ready to fight first up is todoroki midorya and bakugo you know they will bring there feelings into this fight but all you can do is hope that all is well in the end*  bakugo: I'M GONNA KILL YOU EXPECTRA'S!!! midorya: try me when im at 100% cachan todoroki: im not holding back you to bakugo and midorya: ME EITHER!  *Bakugo shoots the first hit but he didn't do much damage Todoroki shoots ice at midoriya and midoriya starts charging at cachan midorya screams PLUS ALTRA 1000%!!! and
flicks it at bakugo bakugo gets blasted to the side and nearly off the platform todoroki thought it was the perfect opening to freeze midorya while he was weak and handle bakugo  but he was wrong midorya was not going to give you up that easily he secretly still had a lot off energy stored for todoroki todoroki tried to freeze midorya but midorya used his plus ultra again and blasted him to the side but unexpectedly bakugo came up from behind jumed up in the air and blasted at both midorya and todoroki while saying* bakugo: DIE ICY HOT AND STUPID DEKU todoroki: im not giving up that fast Bakugo Midorya: ok now its about to get real *Todoroki freezes Midorya and Bakugo then pushes them of the platform and wins the whole class starts cheering but all you can do is clap because you feel bad for Midorya and Bakugo after everyone fights you guys go back to class and everyone sits in there seats but bakugo midorya and todoroki say sorry for bringing there emotions into the fight and they where wrong for doing that and that they hope you could forgive them witch you did and they forgave each other and became friends and about three months later you said yes to dating them but you grew to liked them all and couldn't chose who to date so you asked to be in a square relationship they didn't know what that was and it took a lot of explaining and convincing but you managed to pull it off and so did they and they agreed to be in the Square relationship and that actually started growing to like it after a while when you guys got out of school and had your own jobs as Pro Heroes you guys got married got a house 3 kids and a happy family*
                          The end