Four

Langa's POV

I didn't realize the difference between skating and snowboarding and I'm assuming y/n didn't either. We were both struggling to stay up on our skateboards.

"It does feel different." I heard my twin sister pause her sentence. "At the same time, similar." She finished her sentence.

I put my focus back to the front and I kept seeing myself at a mountain ready to snowboard like I used to.

Reki's POV

I was spacing out where the twins disappeared down when I hear someone was yelling for everyone to look on the big screen. Of course, I was dreading to look."Are you seeing this? Guys Look!" I heard one skater say.

"These two are picking up speed!" Another skater reported.

I looked up and I saw Y/n and Langa on the big screen skating down without wobbling. I was shocked.

"No way," I mumbled. As Cherry told me to come with him on his bike.

Shadow's POV

Did Cherry just wanted me to be intimidated or something. I'm so confused by this. I noticed more people started talking instead of watching. Are they already bored since they know I'm going to win by a long shot?

"I thought they were going to be terrible!"

"We're they just putting an act up?"

Now I myself was confused.

"Looks like they are catching up."

I turned around and behold I see the two punks zooming down. You have got to be shitting me!After a few more turns they were both right next to me. The boy on the left side of me and the girl on the other side of me.

"WHAT!" I yelled out. As they both sped past me. HAH, they must be idiots! They can't make it around that corner without crashing!

WAIT FOR REAL!

The twins did some crazy trick that even I don't know of and got past the corner without crashing into the wall OR EACHOTHER! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!

Reki's POV

Cherry and I were on his bike as he starts to explain why Langa and Y/n are performing that way. He said that he noticed their postures and how they both distribute their weights on the board etc. I was trying to figure out why they are going out like this.

"It made me wonder if they might both be high leveled snowboarders." Cherry stated.

"Woah no way!" I said with confusion. Snowboarders I thought mentally connecting the puzzle pieces.

Y/n's POV

So far skating down a mine. Sure I haven't been prepared like at all! But I got to admit, this all feels very familiar. I imagined myself on the slopes going down as I see Langa ahead of me trying to pull some cool tricks.

"Hey don't be too much of a show-off I want to show off to!" I yell out getting the same boost of confidence from yesterday. He's probably too focused on this more than I am. I grinned as I start to speed up.

All of a sudden we caught up to shadow again.

Shadow's POV

I sweatdropped. You have got to be joking! The punks already caught up with me again! What crap are they trying to pull on me right now? As we make another turn to arrive at the final stage of this race. Time to settle the score with these punks! as I sped up.

Third-person POV

As the 3 skaters came across the final stage. You could feel the air getting harder to breathe in. The stakes were getting higher and higher each second and each cheer. The pressure was rising.

"Welcome to S weren't expecting something like this were ya kiddos?" Shadow spoke out in a cocky tone. "Too bad there's no way out now!" He continued to brag.

Y/n and Langa both saw a different pathway knowing shadow wouldn't notice them taking. As they both went down that path with Y/n in the lead and Langa behind her.

Shadow took notice of this as he took out some tiny dynamites to throw straight at the twins.

"LANGA Y/N LOOK OUT!" Reki screams as his heart drops seeing the dynamites explode.

It's like everything happened in slow motion.

The baby dynamites exploded as Y/n and Langa managed to jump over the explosives doing a fancy trick in the process. The crowd was in awe.

Reki's POV

I watched as if everything was in slow motion seeing my two friends doing a fancy trick over the explosions like it was nothing. I was truly impressed with both of them. I stared at Y/n in awe. She looked so elegant. Is that the right word? I thought. My amber eyes met with her crystal blue ones. Call me crazy but I know what I saw. Snowflakes began to fall right here in Okinawa and danced around the girl.

That's also when I knew

I might've fallen for her.

  ✎ Authors notes✎

-Hi everyone I'm back with the last chapter for the first episode! 

-These author notes are really messy lol.

-Surprisingly this chapter is way shorter than I thought it was going to be drafting orginally.

-Thank you to everyone whose reading this. It makes me happy!

-Word count 843  (6 pages total)

-Time written 17 minutes

-Reki brain rot :)