Six

"Come on Y/n!" I hear Reki cheer for me. I was trying to skate my way over to the boys without falling. The skating gods had a different plan although.

"ACK!" I yelped crashing into the concrete once again. I looked up to notice my knee was covered in blood.

"Y/n are you okay!" Reki questioned with concern in his voice as he and Langa rushed over. "HUH, BLOOD!" Langa noticed the gash of blood on your knee. Panicked the blue-haired boy passed out.

"Oh not you to Langa!" Reki facepalm as he helped me up.

"So I'm assuming you never bleed when snowboarding right?" Reki asked as he placed that last bandaid on my knee.

"Almost never," I stated looking at my knee. "Usually you only get bruises or broken bones." I finished while looking at my passed-out brother.

"Well the more you guys bail the better you get!" Reki puts his hands on my shoulders. I blushed at the sudden contact. "So keep bailing my friend!" He starts laughing and I join in.

"But then.." I broke up our laughter "Snowboarders pretend they're perfect as well." I mumbled only loud enough for the redhead to hear. Reki looks up with his sparkling eyes Piercing through mine.

"So uh..." Reki started while now staring at the sunset. "What brings you back to Okinawa? Did your parents get new jobs or something?"

"Oh uh...I don't know how to say this." I stumbled on my words. I didn't want Reki's pity at the moment.

"Our dad passed away." Reki and I turned around and saw that Langa has finally risen from the dead. Reki was shocked when Langa told him the reason why we're here.

"I'm sorry...Are you bored out here?" Reki asked out of nowhere. What does he mean by that? I questioned. I didn't even realize I tuned the boys out until I saw Langa getting up walking to his skateboard Reki insisted on making.

"Eh Langa you just woke-" I sputtered out but it was too late.

He started skating and all of a sudden...

He did an Ollie.

Reki's POV

I can't believe Langa just did his first Ollie! Him looking cool was an understatement. His Ollie was so high up he was soaring. I looked at y/n and saw her smile. I could tell she was Mesmerized by Langa's Ollie and I was too. But that Exciting look on her face disappeared and turned into concern when Langa crashed on the ground. He still needs work on the landing I thought as I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Tell me." I walked up to the twins. "How's nailing your first Ollie, my dude?"