ZERO ~ Here is your cast!

☆ This a/n will be your guide. Basically all the things you need to know about the story to avoid any confusion. Got a question? The answer will most likely be here. If not you can ask.

☆ Before anything else. I want to discuss the update schedule. Don't expect frequent updates. My main priority is the sequel to my first book but I will be writing in this one whenever I need a change of story or when I have writers block. Twice a month at most for this book. Hope you guys can forgive me for this.

☆ This is an AU so any accuracy to the time period of the game is no longer a thing. The story of Tangled takes place around the 1830's - 1840's . So the story of undertale will take place around this time as well. (With a blend of some modern elements)

☆ The story will mostly follow the movie's plot. I will be making a few changes but the story's main plot points will be the same as the movie's.

☆ This story will alternate between three point of views.

• Sans'

• Your's (told through second person)

• Mother Gothel's

• and Papyrus'

☆ Now regarding appearance. Everything will be your own except for like three things. The first one is hair color. Let me explain. Rapunzel was supposed to be born with brown hair but because of the flower, she was born with golden blonde. What I am doing will be that you were supposed to be born with your hair color or your hair color of choice but because of the flower, you were born with golden hair. Not golden blonde. Gold, like it looks like real gold. (So there is some difference for the people who want to have blonde hair when it is cut.) You hair length will also follow rapunzel's hair length throughout the movie.

☆ Your height will be the same as rapunzels in the movie - 5' 3"- If you wanna blame someone for the height, blame the wiki lol.

☆ Your personality will also be something I have to choose in order for it to look like your character actually exists. For the most part you will follow rapunzel's character. Strong, naive of the real world, curious, bubbly, threatening, etc. etc. A bit more may be added we will see as the book progresses.

☆ Yes this book will be a musical. Songs and background soundtracks will be added sometimes. The song's lyrics will be written out. I know people hate that but it will be crucial as I will sometimes change the lyrics to fit the story.

☆ There will be no connection or continuation to Tangled the series. Sorry, I love the show too but it would be way too much work. Although there may be some characters that will appear.

☆ Not all characters will be called by their name from the movie. The ones changed are replaced by the characters from Undertale.

Example: Pascal ~ Frisk {Note: not the actual casting}

Cast/replacement list ⤵️

MAIN CAST:

Rapunzel ~ Y/n
Your the protagonist. I already talked about the decisions I made for you.

Flynn rider ~ Sans
The main character. For the most part we will follow his perspective. Let's pretend he has more than 1 HP k? K.

Mother Gothel ~ Herself
There won't be any change with her.

Pascal ~ Flowey
The main change is that it's Flowey and he will be talking. His backstory as Asriel is still involved.

Maximus ~ Papyrus
I'm excited to write him. Not much change except that he is now part of the royal gaurd. (Sort of)

SUPPORTING CAST:

Stabbington brother 1 ~ Gaster
Yup Gaster is in this story. How and why? You'll see. Is he evil? Ummmm. . . Yet to be determined.

Stabbington brother 2 ~ Alphys
Why is Alphys one!? Well she ain't evil she just got roped in.

Queen Arianna ~ Your mother (or parent of choice)
Same personality. Although I guess that's not much since they don't talk in the movie. Very loving.

King Frederic ~ Your father (or parent of choice)
Very loving as well. These two parents might end up a bit similar to Toriel and Asgore. They give off those vibes.

Captian of the guards (Corona) ~ Himself
Now you'd think this role would be perfect for Undyne but there is still one that's even better.

King of Monsters ~ Asgore
He doesn't replace any existing character instead he is a new addition.

Queen of Monsters ~ Toriel
Also one of the new added characters.

Children of the Dreemur family ~ Frisk (Alive), Chara (Alive), Asriel ("Deceased")
Frisk is age 10, Chara is age 17 and so would be Asriel if he was "Alive". They were able to save Chara but not Asriel.

THE SNUGGLY DUCKLING ~ GRILLBY'S

(pic above can help with figuring out what they look like.)

Hook hand ~ Undyne
Yup in my humble opinion this one's better.

Big nose ~ Ugly fish (yes that is both their names)
If you don't remember who he is the fish that leaves that "call me" note on the fishing poll in the snowy forest. He is an orange fish in Grillby's. Big nose is the thug that wants to fall in love.

Tor ~ Drunk bunny
The bunny that says "hiya sansy~" in Grillby's. Tor appears in the "I've got a dream" song.

Gunther ~ Grillby's
You'll see why when the part comes in. Gunther appears in the "I've got a dream" song.

Ulf ~ lesser dog
I imagine you know who lesser dog is but Ulf is the mime dude in the movie.

Atilla ~ Big mouth
Big mouth is that plant thing that talks about food in Grillby's. Atilla appears in the "I've got a dream" song.

Bruiser ~ Dogamy
Beware! Dog marriage! Bruiser appears in the "I've got a dream" song.

Killer ~ Dogressa
The esposa. Killer appears in the "I've got a dream" song.

Fang ~ Doggo
Doggo is the dog who smokes dog treats. Fang appears in the "I've got a- you get the idea now.

Vladimir ~ Greater dog
We all know who greater dog is. And Vladimir is that one big thug.

Shorty ~ The annoying dog
The dog who is secretly Toby fox and shorty is that one guy who kept dressing up as cupid. . .

Greno ~ Red bird
Red bird is one of the customers in Grillby's and greno is the thug that goes to the royal gaurd to reveal Flynn's location.

Thug #1 ~ Punk Hamster
Punk hamster is that horse dude and the thug, I don't much about him tbh.

Thug #2 ~ himself
I don't know much about this guy either.

If you still don't know who is who, don't worry you will be able to tell when the chapters come in.

I put a lot of thought into this story. So I'd really appreciate if you guys were to stick around. It's in demo mode right now. Depending on how much love it receives I might just continue.

Anyway that was A LOT here is a cookie for those who read through all of this.

🍪

Oh and take some milk too

🥛