TWO ~ Alliance of Peace

-_-_-_-__-_-__-_-__-_-_-_-__--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

= SANS' POV =

The ride was a long and bumpy one. Doesn't seem to want to end. It's been about 5 days since we departed the capital. With us finally out of the underground we got our own kingdom. Some time has passed since then.

The next logical step would of course be to build some friendships with neighboring kingdoms. The very purpose of this trip. Two carriages. One for the royal family, Queen Toriel, King Asgore, and their adopted children Chara and Frisk. The other for the remainder, Alphys the royal scientist, Papyrus the captain (in training) of the royal gaurd, Mettaton the . . . Famous person . . . And the royal judge. That title belonging to me.

Not really though.

Oh yeah surrounding the carriages are a select party of the royal gaurd. The current captain, Undyne, in the front leading.

Well she was. She seems to be horsing around with her horse.

"AWW LOOK AT UNDYNE HAVING ALL THE FUN. . . I WISH I HAD A HORSE. . ." Papyrus whined as he rested his head on the window.

Mettaton takes a small glance and then proceeds to flip onto the next page of a Metta fashion magazine. "That horse seems to be as hyper as her."

Undyne rides up to the carriage, ponytail frizzy and out of breath. She slows down to the same pace and turns to us. "Isn't this a nice day? Birds are singing, flowers are blooming, perfect to give out to that special someone."

Her face flushes as she holds out a handful of daisies to Alphys. Alphys' face replicates Undyne's red hair as she grabs hold of the bouquet. "O-oh thank you. . . Undyne."

"hey undyne, calm down a bit and stop horsing around." A collection of groans follow my statement.

"SANS ONE MORE PUN AND I THROW YOU OFF THE CARRIAGE!"

"but this might be the pony time for me to say horse related jokes."

"THAT'S IT! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE."

"then sit."

Papyrus was about to grab hold of me when someone spoke out that we had arrived. Everyone scrambled to get a peek out the window and see what this kingdom of the sun looked like.

I would hear rumors that the castle reflected the light of the sun and would glow just like it. Did I believe those rumors? No. But I was still curious.