🍃You smoke?!🍃

                        𝓗𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓷𝓰;

                           𝕳𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖒𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑, 𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖊. 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖘𝖒𝖔𝖐𝖊, 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖑𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 (𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖔𝖗𝖞) 𝖎𝖓 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖊𝖗.

 I don't have time for this. My moms is always bitching about me smoking. Even though if she wasn't so damn unstable maybe I wouldn't feel the need to ease my mind. " You can't be a hero if you smoke! I worked hard to ensure you a spot at U.A! All the way in japan! And this is the thanks I get?!" She says as she slams her hands on the counter. I stand up, putting my shoes and grabbing my black and green backpack. " I have to go. If you didn't notice its time for school." I open the door. She yells that I better get good grades. She didn't know this , but I got a Marijuana card for my quirk and other things. 

I make it to class 1a. At first glance it looks like a bunch of stuck up rich kids. But as I look around, I see a few crackheads in the back of the class. I sit by a boy with black eyes and medium long hair. "Hey, I like your eyes." I say as I stare at him. " U-uh thanks! I'm Hanta Sero, Nice to met ya!" He says blushing. " Hanta, Its nice to met you. I'm Y/n Jones, And are you okay your face is quite red?" I say smiling slightly. This boy sits up in his seat. " Yeah Sero! Your face is really red! Are you embarrassed? Or maybe you like h-" Hanta cuts him off. " Shut up Denki!" He puts his hand over Denki I think mouth. He pulls Sero's hand off his mouth, sighing. " Chill dude! I wont say it. Anyways, Hi pretty lady, I'm Denki Kaminari !" He says winking. Sero just glares at him. 

After everyone got to the classroom, a yellow sleeping bag step inside. Turns out that the sleep bag was in fact our teacher, and he gave us gym clothes and instructed us to get changed and head out to the training field. When we make it out there he tells this kid, apparently his name was Bakugou how far could he throw the baseball in junior high. He said something but I wasn't paying attention, Instead I was looking at a boy with balls on his head. He caught me looking and bit his lip at me. I shuddered at the horrible site. I tune back into the teacher when he tells Bakugou to throw the ball but with his quirk.

Hey my little stoners! I hope you enjoy this! stay high out there!

Word count: 481