Like mother, like daughter

"M-Momo?" Y/n said, her surprise seeped through her voice. " Yeah...Um, I'm not sure how to say this, but do you have Jirou's number? I hate to ask you this because I know your obsessed with me but- " Y/n's eyes went from surprise to pure anger. " How dare you? Don't call my phone. Ever again." Y/n hung up. She stared at her phone for what felt like hours. Tears streaming down her face. 'Why? Why? Why not me. How could she do this to me?' Y/n sniffled. 'Ding' She picked up her phone. *1 new message from Momo*

*****Momo and Y/n's messages******

Momo: Why did you hang up on me? We broke up, you don't have to be so jealous. Why didn't you just give me jirous number. God. Get over me.

Y/n: leave me alone. Lose my number. Also Jirou hates you just as much I as I do. Good luck.

~Y/n has blocked Momo~

********************************************

" what a fucking bitch." Y/n says into her pillow. She picks up her head and grabs her phone. She clicks on messages and clicks on Jirous name.
********************************************
Ayesha erotica 🖤🎶 and Mommy Issues 👶💞

Mommy issues 👶💞:You won't believe who just had the audacity to ask me for your number

Ayesha erotica 🖤🎶: Who? Don't tell me it's denki again.

Mommy issues 👶💞: No, worse. Momo called and asked me to give her your number.

Ayesha erotica 🖤🎶: she did..? Um y/n don't be mad but what if I wanted you to give her my number ?? I can understand why you wouldn't be okay with that though."

********************************************
She stared at her phone in disbelief, a million emotions running through her. She wanted to be upset, hell, she had every right to be upset but, how could she? She wants the best for both Jirou and Momo. Maybe they belong together. She sighs, throwing her feet off her bed, with she somehow stumbled onto. " Ugh I need to smoke or something.." she grimaced as she grabbed her bag, which was sadly empty. She stood up, making her way to the kitchen. Opening the fridge, her eyes landed on a six pack of beers. " Like mother, like daughter, I guess." She scoffs, grabbing the beers.

After drinking all six beers, she was pleasantly buzzed. Burping, she stood up from the couch, making her way into her mothers room in search of something a bit stronger. Her eyes scanned the messy room, finally landing on a bottle of vodka. " Gross. Perfect." She smiles, picking up the full bottle of hard liquor.

Sometime had passed. Y/n sat drunkenly on the kitchen floor, the empty bottle of Vodka sat beside her. " I guess having no self control runs in the family." She shrugs, tossing the bottle across the room. Standing up, she manages to walk to her room, not to say she didn't struggle. Once she arrived, she promptly grabbed her phone. Her common sense was clouded by the copious amounts of alcohol she consumed. " I-I should call him." She debates. She shrugs, mentally saying 'fuck it'. " Uh—hello?" The voice says on speakerphone. " Hey- *hic* Sero~!" She says in a amused tone. He chuckled. " Are— are you drunk, y/n?" She pouts. " Wha- what gives you that impression." She asked, leaning forward. " The way your slurring definitely gives it away." He pauses. " How much have you had?" It was her turn to pause, taking a minute to try and remember. " Um, six beers-" his sigh of relief cuts her off. " -and a full bottle of vodka." She smiles cheekily. " Y/n! No wonder you're so drunk." He burst out into a fit of laughter. " So, why did you call?" He finally calms down, clearing his throat. " I don't really remember. But, since your here and I assume your not busy or-" she looks at the clock. " Or asleep, do you mind keeping me company while I rant about the horrendous day I've had?" He was silent for a second, probably contemplating something. " Of course. So? What happened girl friend?" He puts on a overly feminine accent humorously. Y/n burst into laughter, Sero following behind her with his own.

She explained to him her whole situation. The tv, her mom, and most importantly, Momo and Jirou. He sat silently listening to her rant. He made her feel heard, something she hadn't had in a long time.

" Ah, sorry." She sheepishly rubbed her neck. She glanced at her phone, looking at the time. " I've been ranting for over a hour." He audibly shakes his head. "No!" He clears his throat, composing himself. " No, your fine! I enjoy helping and I understand where your coming from. What confusing me is why Momo would ever leave you? If it were me-" he stops.

" I- uhm, I have to go." He sighs. " But, uh, I'd your ever in need of someone to talk to, call me. Whether your inebriated or sober, I'm here." She frowned at the thought of him hanging up but smiled again at his words. " Uhm okay, sure, And thank you Sero." He hangs up. Only then does Y/n notice how fast her heart was beating. The feeling confused the hell out of her but being so drunk, she quickly brushed it off.