"Rehab"

The next morning was terrible for y/n. Her head pounded uncontrollably. Due to the fact that she drunk an entire bottle of vodka and a few beers. Unfortunately, she had school and couldn't lay in bed all day like she had hoped.

The day went by pretty uneventfully. Y/n received a few dirty looks from Momo, and a few quick glances from a apologetic Jirou. Y/n wasn't upset with her, she just wasn't completely comfortable with Jirou being interested in her ex who did her pretty bad.
Y/n kept her head down majority of the class. She sighed as she realized she hasn't taken any notes since class started. A tap on her shoulder woke her from her thoughts. Looking up, Midoriya slid her a note.

*********
Hey! I noticed you had your head down so I took notes for you. I hope that's okay.!
*********
Y/n smiled at him. She began scribbling on the empty space on the paper.

********
Thank you, Midoriya. I appreciate it.
********

She slid it back to him and put her head in her hand, her best attempt to pay attention.

*RINGG*
The bell rung and it was finally time to go home. " Hey dumbass." She looked up, a spiky blonde stared down at her, a small smile on his lips. " 'Sup, Kit-Kat. What's going on?" He shook his head. " Nothing. You just looked pathetic so I had to check on you." Y/n chuckled. " Fuck you, Katsuki. I have a hangover." Y/n rubbed her temples. " Why the hell would you get drunk the night before school?" Y/n shot him a look. " My annoying ass mother, for starters. Then some shit with Momo and Jirou had me stressed out. And then, on top of all of that, I ran out of weed." Katsuki nodded and pulled her out of the seat.

" Come on. I'm walking you home." Y/n groaned but allowed him to drag her out of the school. As they walked, in a comfortable silence , Y/n felt so much better. " Did—did you drink dial Soy sauce face last night..?" Y/n snapped her head toward him, eyes widened. " Uh— no I don't think so , why?" He shook his head. " No reason. Just wondering." Y/n pulled her phone out, and checked her recent calls. " Holy fuck, I totally did.." Katsuki looked at her phone from over her shoulder. " Damn, you must've been shit faced." He chuckled, causing Y/n to kick his shin. " Ow! What the fuck." He glared at her. " Whoops!" She dashed down the street, a pissed Katsuki chasing after her.

Eventually she slowed down and began walking side by side with Katsuki. " Are you gonna be alright? Y'know with your mom and everything? I don't care but.." She nodded, a smile on her face. " I should be. She hasn't been home in a while." He nodded. " Okay, thank you for walking me home." He gave her a quick hug before placing a gentle kiss on her head. " Awh, who would've thought Katsuki Bakugou would be so loving." Y/n teased. He groaned but didn't respond.

Y/n was right. Her mother hadn't been home in a while. It worried her but she was kinda glad. Opening the door, the house was surprisingly clean. Looking around, Y/n couldn't believe her eyes. There were no beer bottle around. The fridge was full of fresh groceries. " Mom..?" Her mother stood by the couch, a man beside her. " Y/n! This is Alvin. He'll be checking up on you while I'm gone. He's a professional care taker." Y/n shook her head in surprise. " What? Where are you going?" Her mother placed a hand on her shoulder. " I'm— I'm going to get help. I'm going to rehab, y/n. I've been planning to do this for a while but each time my ex boyfriend always stopped me. Not this time. Not ever again." Y/n wrapped her arms around her mother, tears escaping. " Shh-" her mother gently patted her back. For the first time since her dad left, her mother showed her affection. Genuine and pure affection.