The call

"Mmmh" Mina said as she took a big bite out of her ramen. " This, (smack) is sooo good!" Mina yelled food flying out of her mouth. Denki stared at Katsuki's plate, a small line of drool spilling from his mouth. " Don't look at my food, your dumbass shouldn't have ordered no fucking squid ink ramen." Katsuki said pointing his chopsticks towards the bowl with black liquid in it. " It sounded cool." He said pouting. " Sero?" He hummed looking up from his bowl. " Do you want to try some of mine?" Y/n asked, sliding closer to him. " Uh- yeah sure!" He grabbed his chopsticks and pull some of the ramen out. He stuffs it into his mouth, chewing it up. " Woah! That's so good." He said smiling. " Here try mine!" He picked up some with his chopsticks and stuffed it into her mouth, her face light up as she chewed. " Mmh that's so good!" She said, her words muffled by the food she was still chewing. " Why do y'all talk with y'all mouth full? That's nasty as fuck." Katsuki said, still looking at his phone. "Hey Bakubro! Wanna try some of mine?" He didn't say anything, instead he snatched his chopsticks, grabbing some of the ramen with them and stuffing it in his mouth. "It's good I guess, not as good as mine though." He said, the last part significantly quieter. " Aweh~ your so sweet!" Sero and Denki said, batting their eyes at Kirishima and Katsuki. "Guys stop!" Kirishima said, worried that they were teasing him to much. " For real- I do not want to get kicked out of this restaurant." Mina said while scrolling through TikTok and taking occasional bites of her ramen. " Oh yeah? Well what about y/n, huh?" Katsuki said, but instead of a glare he was smirking. " Uh- what about her?" Sero said, uneasy. Y/n raised her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Jirou stop chewing her food, quickly gulping it down. " Erm- Let's forget about that okay?" Everyone turned toward her. " It's getting late and by the looks of it you guys are pretty much done with you food." She says examining the remains of their ramen. " Yeah, she's right, and (yawn) I'm preetty sleepy." Mina said, yawning through out her sentence. They all nod and pay for their food. " Um- this is for you!" The same lady said from earlier, handing him a slip of paper. " Uh- what is it?" She blushed and ran away. " Okay?" Denki nudged him, winking but Sero glared back.

Everyone went their own ways, some going home, others wanted to spend the night out and partying. Y/n decided that it was best she went home. She made her way to the front door, using her key to unlock it. " Okay now what can I do now?" She said standing in the living, the tv lying face down on the floor. " Oh Jesus-fucking- Christ!" She picked it up. A large crack lined the edge of the tv. On the floor where the tv was laying, a broken beer bottle laid in a pile. " Of course." She grabbed the dust pan but she stopped when she saw the note on the coffee table. "What a great mother, huh." She picked it up and threw it away. 'Hotel rooms, skyscrapers, I bought a new pair of shoes to impress he-' she picked up her phone. " Hello?" A moment of silence passed. " Hey, y/n. It's Momo."