what happened to them

Turn left, 5 steps, turn right, five steps, turn left again, 5 steps. A big door appeared in the wall.

"Come on! Quickly!" Remus whisper shouted. Harry and Hermione, under the invisibility cloak followed Lily inside. Remus got in last and closed the door behind him. The room contained two small couches, a big armchair and a small fireplace. It wasn't big, but it is something.

"We have to go to breakfast in half an hour, that means we still have time to go to the kitchens to get you two something to eat. Then we have class... we will come back after that with... ehh" Lily started, she then looked at Remus questionably. Harry and Hermione gave them a puzzled look, but Remus knew exactly what she meant. He gave an approving nod. Lily turned back to Harry and Hermione and said: "Okay, after class we'll come back with James and Sirius and Peter if we can find him." She turned around, but abruptly shot back when Hermione gabbed her wrist.

"Wait, don't take Peter!" Hermione said looking at Harry, who nodded and looked severely at Lily.

"Why not?" Remus asked very confused now, "do you know him?"

"Kind of, just... we'll explain later, don't bring him here." Hermione quickly said, with a wary look.

"Sure, we're going to the kitchens, stay here, don't move." And with that Lily and Remus left the room.

Harry and Hermione looked at each other with a sorrowful glance.

"Should w-" They started at the same time. They broke out in a nervous giggle.

"We have to tell them, right?" Harry asked. Hermione nodded sadly.

"It'll break their hearts, but they deserve to know..." She said. A silence fell. It wasn't an awkward silence. More a resting, peaceful, silence. Neither of them spoke, until Remus and Lily came back. Not that they said much to them, a few words, that's something at least. They finished their breakfast in the same quietness as they were in before. Then Hermione realized she forgot to take the library book. They couldn't go back to get it, there would be too many people. They couldn't risk being seen.

"What do we do now?" Hermione asked desperately.

"I don't know 'bout you, but I'm exhausted, so I will be taking a nap." Harry said, a yawn followed. He laid down on one of the couches and closed his eyes. Hermione sighed loudly. Harry ignored her and tried to burn some happy thoughts in his head, instead of worrying about how to get back to their present.

A few hours later he woke up to Hermione harshly shaking his shoulder. He groaned.

"'Mione, just let me sleep!"

Hermione rolled her eyes, she sighed and turned around. Harry opened his eyes slightly to see what Hermione was looking at. He immediately shot up at the sight of Remus, Lily and 2 other boys, presumably James and Sirius. He smiled awkwardly and stood up.

"I'm sorry..."

He stook out his hand.

"I'm Harry"

A boy with shoulder length black curls and deep grey eyes grinned and took his hand.

"yeah, we figured." The boy said upon shaking his hand firmly. "I'm Sirius, Black."

"Nice to meet you," Harry said with a sweet smile on his face, "And you must be James then." He turned to the other boy, he looked exactly like him. Same glasses, same bird nest on their head, same posture.

The boy took his hand and shook it too.

"I suppose we have lots to discuss, but let's start by who we are." Remus said gesturing to the couch, signing everyone to sit. Everyone sat down, Remus, Lily, James and Sirius were staring curiously at the two third years.

"What did Remus and Lily tell you? Just to determine where to start the explanation." Hermione asked cautiously. Sirius and James eyed each other and nodded.

"You are from the future, right?" James started, but he didn't give them a chance to respond. "You got stuck here, Remus and Lily caught you in the library, and you told them not to take Peter here. That is all we know."

"We don't know much more either." Remus said, throwing James a quick glance, before turning back to Harry and Hermione.

"So, we have a lot of questions for you, which I assume applies to you too. But, let's start with an introduction, indeed." Hermione said, in the last sentence she looked at Remus and nodded. Everyone turned to Harry now. "Harry, I think you should start." Hermione said.

"er, okay... I'm Harry James Potter," James' head snapped up at the name, Harry looked at James, "My father, James Potter, my mother, Lily Evans," He looked at Lily now. "I was raised by my aunt and uncle in privet drive four, at age eleven I went to Hogwarts, and here I am... I guess-"

"Wait, what happened to them?" Sirius asked shaking his head and waving his hands in front of his chest.

"err-"

/A|n\

Sooo, I know this is a crappy chapter but alright. 

Friday my two week break starts, so I hope I'll be able to upload more often then.

Also I posted a random one-shot (Non-Harry Potter). It's a sort of romance thingy. You can read if you're interested. It's called fifteen minutes. Hope you like it!

XX

- R