0T7 1.1

Demon AU

I curl up on my old and worn bed, tears leaving my eyes.
My bedroom door bangs open, my Uncle standing there.
"Get up pig." He sneers. "We're leaving."
I nod and silently get up. The mask covers my lower face, hiding the stitches that keep my lips closed.
I'm pushed into the far back seat, where I stare silently out of the window.
The drive is a few hours long. During the drive, every so often crude remarks are sent my way, causing my two cousins and my aunt and uncle to laugh at me. I bow my head, holding in my tears, my black bangs hiding my eyes.
We pull up at the large house, which is kind of old looking, victorian era style. Vines grow up the side of the house. At the very top is a single window. I swear I see the curtains move, but I just chalk it up as my imagination.
My aunt stands and sneers at me.
"Bring in our bags."
I nod, as they enter the house bringing in every bag. I only have two bags. I stand silently, not knowing what to do.
My uncle approaches, gripping my arm, and dragging me up the stares. I'm pushed up another set of stares, and I see a singular black door. Its opened and I'm tossed in. He throws a store bag with a bag of chips, some water bottles and a few other snacks.
"Theres a bathroom in here. You will not be leaving this room unless we say so."
He slams the door, and I hear the click of a lock. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a shadow on the bed, in the shape of a man. But when I look closer, I see nothing. I brush my fingers over my mouth covered mask, wincing when I feel the string holes.
I'm not allowed to take the strings out, even if I can, or they will do it again, along with punishment. I cant go through the pain of my mouth being stitched close again. I fix the strings of the mask, before sitting on the bed. In my bags, I have a few books, and a small sketchpad. I dont have any electronics.
I hear a shuffle in beyond the door my uncle didnt mention. My pale green eyes widen, staring at the door. I walk towards it, and open the door knob. I find the switch, and flick it on. Nothing. I head back on the bed, and hide under the covers, leaving my mask on.
My eyes close, and I fall into a much needed sleep.