0T7 1.3

Demon AU

"We'll help you." One says.
Why? I thought demons were bad.
"Yes but you have such a pure soul." The leader says sadly. "You dont deserve this."
I look down. My back feels warm, and I can feel my skin coming back together. I look back, and the blood is gone from the bed.
Where did you guys come from anyway?
"We wander around in this town." A bunny like guy smiles. "We can go anywhere in the world, but we've been here for a while."
I nod.
"Why dont you fight back?!" A short one asks angrily. "Why dont you leave?!"
I have nowhere to go. I'm legally an adult, so I wouldnt be considered a run away with the law, but I have no money, no where to go, and I don't know anyone.
"You can come with us" the leader says.
The others stare in shocked.
"I thought you hated humans hyung?" The short one with caramel hair asks, baffled.
"Well not this one." The leader sighs.
For what?
"Huh?"
What do I need to give for you to help me? Where will we go?
"You will go with us to our hometown." The leader says. "We will teleport there, and you can leave your clothes here. The payment, is a contract."
So you want my soul?
A few of them chuckle.
"No." The leader laughs. "Its a different kind of contract, it will bind us together. You will be able to read it. You have to sign before we leave."
Ok. They wont be able to find me, right?
"No." He laughs. "Our hometown is on the other side of the world."
A paper appears in his hand, along with a pen.
I read it. It's a contract to help me?
I sign my name, and the paper glows before disappearing.
"I hope you have everything you need." The leader says.
I nod, grabbing my duffle bag with my sketchbook and nicer clothes.
I put my mask on, making a few look at me, but we then form a circle, holding hands. A red glow surrounds us, and I get dizzy, closing my eyes. When I open them, we are in a luxurious room.
Wow.
They chuckle.
"Anyways, introductions." The leader says. "What's your name sweetheart?"
Kang Hana.
"I'm Namjoon." The leader says.
"Kim Seokjin."
"Yoongi." A tired looking one sighs.
"Park Jimin."
"Kim Taehyung."
"Hoseok, you can call me Jhope."
"Jungkook."
I nod.
"Jin and Jungkook, take her to fully heal her wounds."
The two demons approach me, and take me down some stairs. I enter a room that smells like medical supplies, and Jungkook lifts me onto sitting on the table.
Jin take my mask off, and I look panicked, until jungkook rubs my shoulder calmly.
"We have to take out the strings before we heal you, okay?" Jin asks, holding up scissors. I nod.
He cuts the strings, before quickly pulling them out. The slower, the more pain. Fresh blood drips from some of the holes.