to be (ironically) mature

i want to publish a new book & the only thing holding me back is myself so fuck it im gonna publish it anyways

ive finally finalized the plot of my astrology au! originally it was going to be hyuck, but ive settled for mark :))!! thanks to this kids show that i have grown *obsessed* with, i think im finally getting out of my creative block

and i know some people are gonna get mad bc i have a million unfinished books, but i truly think what shoved me into this creative block was trying to continue books with a writing style ive outgrown. i want to grow as a writer, and my old works are just.... eh. LOL. divinity is obviously more bearable, but frankly ive just been writing about the inferno series nonstop & i think a break is needed.

with my new book, i actually know what direction i want to go and im actually taking risks with my writing! honestly, i think i just want to go more above and beyond and be more creative with my works.

although it's just fanfiction, i don't want to fit myself into that mold & write how every other ff author writes— not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that, i just want my writing to grow a lot more. i noticed that i was only writing how i saw everyone else writing, not how i wanted to write.

i want to fully display my ideas, even if they're out of the usual. i want to fully illustrate the universes i have in my head. i want to show you guys what's REALLY mapped out inside my head. ive fallen in love with writing & i want to put the best works out there for yall.

i know ive said the word 'writing' far too much in this lil update, but with that being said, expect a new book soon ;) let's hope i actually continue with it LOL i am a busy girl outside of this app