an important note?

hey :)

i know im out of a block when im writing nonstop. currently, im working on the celestials!

i also know that i have soooo many people waiting for me to update divinity— but im just not sure if that's where my head is at right now. i think the reason i became so burnt out was because i felt so obligated to finish the series. don't get me wrong, i absolutely love writing the inferno trilogy, but it really drained me of my creativity. having to only write about the same characters and the same plot in the same setting was honestly hindering me from growing as a writer.

and where there's no growth, i felt like there was no room to be proud of myself anymore.

don't worry, ill get back to that book sometime. but, i'm so excited to be writing the celestials!! i'm a huge sucker for cliche high school plots (& friendly neighborhood superheroes ;D). it's definitely gonna be different from my other series in so many different ways, but i am so excited nonetheless!! plus, this is my first mark book & i cant believe i haven't made one any sooner considering im a mark ult lol.

and to all of y'all, thank you for sticking around :") i know the wait has been dreadfully long, but knowing i still have so many people supporting me is heartwarming. i promise i won't let y'all down!!