Chapter Three

If there was one thing San definitely didn't miss, it was having to wake up early for school. When his alarm on his cellphone started going off, it startled him out of a pretty deep sleep. Not even bothering to lit up his hand, his hand felt around the bed until finding his phone and shut it off. Ugh. Did he really have to go to class with Wooyoung? He was a big kid. He could go on his own.

Finally lifting up his head, San checked his phone. He saw he had a message that was sent an hour before. Wooyoung's father.

'Have a good day in class. I'll see you after.'

Groaning, he didn't reply and had went to get out of bed. Yep. No choice. Stretching out his arms he yawned before standing up. If he was going to follow Wooyoung that day he should at least make himself somewhat presentable. Rubbing his face, San walked out of his room, to his bathroom to shower. One perk of living alone was when he got out, after drying himself he could walk out the bathroom without the need of a towel around his waist. He went back into his room, to get himself some decent clothes before pushing his wet hair back. Now more awake thanks to his shower he decided coffee was definitely in order. Hurrying to his kitchen to get that brewing, he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. Checking it he saw it was a text from an unknown number.

'See you soon.'

Was this Wooyoung? He didn't remember giving the younger his phone number. "Maybe his dad gave him my number." Shrugging to himself, he went to pour his coffee into a portable cup.

'I'll be around in twenty minutes to pick you up.' San had told Wooyoung, sipping his coffee which proven to be a bad idea since it was quite literally burning hot. "Fuck!" He cursed out, setting the cup down he stuck his burnt tongue out before letting his shoulders slump. He hated when that happened but was always too impatient to wait for it to cool down. Maybe he should start considering making iced coffee from now on to prevent burning himself again.. Eh. He'd worry about it later. He picked his cup back up and shoved his phone into his pocket. Hurrying out, he grabbed his keys before getting his shoes on and was out the door to head to Wooyoung's place to take him to school.

~

As he pulled up to the younger's home he could see Wooyoung hurrying outside, bag in hand and seeing San, he watched Wooyoung book it over and got into the passenger side. "Nice ride." Woo complimented while putting on his seatbelt. His comment made San grin while pulling out of the driveway. "Thanks. Get used to being driven to school because no way in Hell am I taking the bus route." He absolutely hated the bus route which was understandable, the idea of being squished on a busy bus didn't sound so pleasant. "Probably gonna get a shit ton of weird looks when I come in." San spoke up after s long moment of silence, keeping his eyes on the road. "Especially since it's close to summer too." Wooyoung piped in which was true. It was nearing the end of May, only a few weeks of the school year left for Wooyoung until summer break. "But oh well, it'll be nice to finally have someone to talk to now." He heard Wooyoung add on which made him turn his head to him confused.