Chapter 10

"Sorry guys I've got to go," kara says turning to Alyssa and ruby who were playing an arcade game." wait what why!" ruby says to kara." I Uhm- Lena needs something!" kara manages to stutter out. " oh- Lena needs that kind of thing," Alyssa says with a knowing tone and a wink. "I uhm- yeah sure whatever ANYWAYS bye guys!" kara says before running out of the arcade.

" so what does Lena want?" ruby asks Alyssa in a confused tone. "Uhm your mom will tell you when your older, hey! How about we go see who can get the most tickets!?" Alyssa says trying to change the subject. "I bet I can beat you!" ruby says confidently before running off towards the nearest game. "HEY THAT'S CHEATING" Alyssa calls out from behind her.

Alyssa was getting her ass handed to her by ruby in all most every game and honestly, it was kind of sad .it seemed someone had noticed how miserably Alyssa was failing. "Dam Alyssa ruby is kicking your butt," Sam says from behind the two who were racing against each other. "Yep that she is- Damit!" Alyssa manages to get out before ruby overtakes her and passes the finish line.

" HA I WIN, My $20 please," ruby says with a smug smirk on her face. " you know smug isn't a good look on you," Alyssa says while reluctantly handing ruby a crisp $20 bill.

As ruby runs off to change her $20 to change sam moves to stand next to Alyssa. " So how does it feel for a 12-year-old to be better at driving than you," Sam says using her fist as a fake mic and pretending to interview Alyssa." honestly its kind of draining,"(if you get that hamilton reference then I love you) Alyssa says pretending to wipe sweat off of her forehead " and also I didn't expect for me to get my ass handed to me this brutally considering all I do is play games."

Sam decides to see if Lena said is true and to see if Alyssa is in love with her too. "Hey, if you win this next game I will go on a date with you," sam says hesitantly. "Wait really!" Alyssa says with excitement in her voice. "Really," sam says chuckling at the girl's antics.

"RUBY WERE GOING FOR ANOTHER ROUND" Alyssa shouts over to ruby who is playing on some coin machines. " you are only gonna get your butt handed to you again!" ruby says as she runs over to her mom and Alyssa. "Probably but it will be worth it if I win," Alyssa says looking at sam as she says the end of the sentence.

And that's how ruby and Alyssa ended up on the air hockey table with 20 seconds left and 2 points each and let's just say things weren't looking good for Alyssa until... " WHAT" ruby shouts and Alyssa puck goes into the goal meaning she has won the game. "YES!" Alyssa shouts as the final score is showing she won by one point.

"HOW- WHAT-" ruby says trying to comprehend that she lost her first game of the whole day." And that is how you play air hockey" Alyssa says with a smug grin. "You know smug isn't a good look on you," ruby says mocking Alyssa. " I beg to differ" Alyssa responds with an even bigger grin.

" so about that date," Alyssa says turning to sam. Sam chuckles and then says "pick me up at 7 tonight and then we will see" before turning around and telling ruby that its time for them to go. "Wait- Sam you cant just arrange a date like that then just leave!" Alyssa shouts to sam but sam just turns around, smirks and says "I just did" with a smug look and a wink.