The Cullen's

🖤 Stephanie's POV. 🖤

      Morning classes rolled by and before I knew it, it was lunch time.Yes finally! I thought cheerily.

I stopped at my locker to meet with Bella and put my morning classes books away, and put my afternoon classes in my backpack.

Bella arrived a bit later, and did the same thing. We then hooked our arms together and walked to the crowded cafeteria. I went to the food bar and grabbed some Tater tots, veggies, and an apple.

Then a random Asian guy that Bella must have run into on her way to her first class appeared by her side. "Bella! Hey why don't you come sit with us." He offered. He then looked at me and smiled "And you must be her sister Stephanie!" He exclaimed pointing a knowing finger at me.

I smiled fakely and corrected him right away "It's just Steph or Stephie." He just blinked at me and looked back at Bella to start talking to her again, I rolled my eyes and followed them as he chatted my poor sister's ear off.

We sat at the table in the middle of the tables that was close to the big windows. I immediately saw Jess sitting next to one of the empty spots and squealed a bit excitedly. Bella looked at me oddly, I just ignored her as my best friend spotted me and stood up "Stephie, you're here! It's so good to see you, I missed you!" She smiled.

I smiled back and went over to the chair next to hers, put my tray on the table and gave her a warm hug. "I missed you Jess. I'm so glad we can finally hang out in person!"

We pulled away from the hug and sat down in our seats, Bella was sitting beside me on my left, and Jess sat on my right side. When we sat down I looked up and saw everyone gawking at us in disbelief.

I just shrugged as I ate a carrot stick "What?" this Blonde- preppy-baby faced-jock, who was across from Bella and sitting next to the Asian kid, looked at me and asked "How in the world did you two already meet?"

Jess rolled her eyes and threw a tater tot at him. "We met on Skype dumbass, I already told you about this.. remember?" He just shrugged and nodded slightly, Bella and I we're then blinded by a flash of a camera.

A beautiful tan girl, with dark brown hair, thick kind of square glasses, and a ponytail showed up taking the empty seat on Jessica's right side, so she is between the Asian and Jess. (sorry for all the confusing descriptions, I just wanted to kind of map out how they we're sitting.)

"Sorry I needed a Candid for the Feature." She said shyly giving us an apoligetic smile. Eric, who Jess told me that was 'The Asian's' name, snapped at the poor girl, "Features dead Angela, don't bring it up again!"

Angela sat down and looked at the stable biting her lip sadly. "I guess I can do another editorial on teen drinking." She sighed. Bella spoke up which surprised me, "You could do speedo patting on the swim team" I smiled at my sister and said my idea, "Or eating disorders." 

Angela smiled at us, "Those are actually really good ideas!" Jess smiled and commented "Right that's what I thought!"

They started to talk amongst themselves when the big cafeteria doors opened and a bunch of perfect and unnaturally gorgeous people walked in. Who is that? I thought curiously.

"Who are they?" Bella asked, almost reading my mind."The Cullen's." Angela replied with a small smile,

"Their Dr and Mrs. Cullen's foster children. They moved here from Alaska two years ago." Alice gracefully walked in with a curly blonde Male who looked stiff and like he was in pain.

"The one with the Pixie hair cut is Alice, she is known to be really weird, but she is also the sweetest person. The one beside who looks like he's in pain is Jasper Hale, their together together. which seems illegal." Jess explained more. I watched as Jasper twirled Alice around and smiled at how cute they we're. Alice saw me and smiled, with a wave.

Angela rolled her eyes and told Jess "Jess they aren't actually related." She rolled her eyes back and commented "Yeah but they live together, its's just a bit weird to me." I ignored that comment, just giving Jessica a look to calm down and looked back at Alice. 

I waved back at her and watched as the most stunning blonde women walked in with a very buff looking guy who had a smug grin on his face. I saw him glance over at Jess who was talking about them and smile softly at her, she blushed and smiled back.

I smirked and nudged Jessica with my elbow teasingly and she blushed even more, she cleared her throat and continued "The really buff dark haired guy is Emmett, and the gorgeous blonde beside him is Rosalie. People think they are a couple but they are really just best friends. "

The stunning blonde was the most perfect person I have ever seen; her long blonde hair down landing near her waist, her Topaz eyes, that was similar to her family held sadness, and pain; I just immediately wanted her to not feel those emotions and just feel happiness. Her ruby red lips pursed with annoyance, as her and the buff guy walked across to their table.

She glanced over at me and her lips curved into a small smile, I bit my bottom lip and blushed as I observed her beauty. She sat down in the chair beside Emmett closer to the window, she was looking straight at me with a curious expression.

I looked away and watched the person  entered next and saw a bronze haired, burly looking man who had a frown on his face, and almost looked constipated. "Who's he?" Bella asked with wonder, I glanced at my sister and saw her staring at him with an admiring gaze and smirked to myself. Someone's got a crush. I thought to myself. 

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgoeus, obviously, but apparently nobody here is good enough of him. Like I care." Jess responded a tad bitterly, I looked at my best friend and asked quietly to her "Did you try to ask him out before?" she looked at me with a sheepish smile,

"Yeah, but I was a different person then.. now I honestly don't care, even though it did hurt the way he would shut me down so quickly." she muttered to me. I just gave her a reassuring smile and whispered in her ear teasingly, "Well from the looks of it I don't think it will be too hard for you to move on." sending her a wink. 

She flushed then looked at Bella as she stayed staring at Edward with a trance "But seriosuly Bella I wouldn't waste your time with him." Bella awkwardly looked away from him and mumbled "I-I wasn't planning on it." I gave her a knowing look as she tried to discretely look back at him. 

I looked back at Rosalie and saw her still staring at me curiously with another unknown emotion in her eyes. I flushed and stared back, memorizing every detail about this perfect being. She is so stunning, it is almost ethreal.

Our locking gaze more intense and romantic almost. I felt Jess nudge me and snapped out of my trance and looked over at her, she was smirking at me and I just shrugged it off but gave her a look back as if to say 'we will talk about this later.' since I knew my best friend was going to ask what I thought about her.. she knew what I meant and nodded.

I gazed back at the Cullen's table and saw them all looking at the three of us Bella, Jess and I with unknown expressions.. except for Rosalie who just looked curious and seemed to have a glimpse of happiness in her golden irises.

How peculiar. I thought staring back at her with a small smile of admiration on my face and a gleam of interest in my eyes, living in Forks may get more interesting than I thought.

~~~~