Migraine

You open your eyes and get out of bed, only for your head to throb painfully. Clutching your head, you somehow make it to the bathroom.

You turn on the light and flinch, it's so bright, it doesn't help your head at all. Groaning, you try to do your buisness and brush your teeth, despite your stomach lurching. Your parents are already at work, so you will have to take the bus today.

You go to the back of the bus and try to sleep but it's no use, the two girls next to you just cannot seem to stop talking. If wasn't for the really important math test today, you would be at home.

The bus drops you off at the school, as per usual. The sun nearly makes your eyes almost pop out of their sockets. You scurry inside like a mouse being cased by a cat. When you make it to your class, the seats are arranged for the test. The school always shifted the test to first thing that day, so, you might be able to power through the day. The time starts and you begin.

The sound of the bell makes your ears ring, you stumble towards the door, eyes half closed. You hear a voice call out to you"Hey,(Y/N)" you wince at how loud his voice is. "You okay? You don't look too good." Danny questions seeing the state you are in, his brows furrowing in concern. Your silence is answer enough for him, he knows about your migraines. Every time it happens, he insists on taking care of you. This time is no different. He takes you to the nurse's office and demands that you be allowed to go home.

Once you two were at your house you immediately rush toward the bathroom and empty the contents of your stomach into the toilet, unable to hold it in anymore. Danny first makes sure you eat something, even though you don't have much of an appetite and take your painkillers. He then carries you to bed, setting you down so that he can draw the curtains.

Once that is done, he gets into bed with you. He pulls the blankets over over your bodies and wraps his strong arms around you, snuggling close to you. When your eyes are about to shut like a heavy wooden chest, he kisses you on the forehead"sleep well, (Y/N)"you are confused but in too much pain and too sleepy to care so you just close your eyes, falling into a deep sleep.
A/N
For anybody wondering, yes, I wrote this from my own personal experience. I am extremely prone to migraines. So, anyone who is currently going through this, I feel you. The pain will go away.