Prologue: Panic! Attack

Hey pebbles, this is my Panic at the Disco Fan fiction, I hope you like it, its not very good but I will try and get better. Well so there will be a picture of Bell over in that  ----> direction but a little down more :D So thanks

I ran as fast as I could, every thing was a blur. I didn't pay attention to where I was going, I really didn't care as long as I was not where I was. I ran until I saw a building, it was a nice building, but that I didn't care about, right know I just needed to get away from some one. I ran up to the building, the doors were locked, and the lights were off. Who ever lived there was asleep but I could under stand that since it was about 3:00 in the morning. I banged on the door, in fear, the blood on my hand was sliding across the glass door. "PLEASE, HELP!"  I yelled banging  on the door louder. Then the lights turned on and a guy slowly walked over there. Once he saw the blood he opened the door as quickly as possible. I quickly hopped inside. He quickly closed  and locked the door.

"Hey are you OK?" he asked as I stepped into the light, i was covered in blood, cuts, and dirt. I could no longer speak, all that came out was a squeak. " You should probably take a shower so that your wounds don't get infected." he said bringing me to the bathroom.

I washed myself slowly, with every touch, something hurt. I got out and realized that I didn't have any clothes to change into. I wrapped my self in a towel and walked out. Three familiar people were sitting on the couch. Dallon Weeks, Spencer Smith, and Brendon Urie! Panic! at the Disco! Brendon was the one who let me in.They all notice me. Spencer and Brendon's eyes went widen wide eyed.

"I don't have anything to wear." I said trailing off at the last part. I sounded so young and Innocent. Brendon hoped off the couch and went for the stairs.

"I'll go get you something, but it might be a bit big." Brendon said running up the spiral stairs. I just stood there awkwardly. I looked around, the place was nice. I walked over and sat on the couch. I put one of my hands on it, the other holding up my towel. The couch was nice, silk, the pattern on it confused me though. I looked up at Spencer and Dallon. They were just looking at me. I knew Panic! at the Disco, but not that big of a fan...... sorta. But I am going to act like i don't know them. Oh great, now I got Ballad of Mona Lisa stuck in my head, just don't sing or hum. She told herself. Brendon came ruining down stairs, the was on the last stair when he tripped because he was going to fast. Spencer and Dallon laughed.

"Nice Bren, very smooth." Spencer said as Brendon got up. He didn't reply, all he did was glare at Spencer. Then he walked over to me with an abnormally big white t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants. He handed them to me, I took them shyly, walking over to the bathroom. I changed into them. the sweat pants were so soft, and the t-shirt comfortable. I hung the towel back where I found it. Then I walked out to the living room again.

"Thank you." I quietly said sitting down on the couch awkwardly. They all said your welcome, when I was directing it to Brendon, but that is not what was on my mind. Where was I going to stay, I am 100s of miles way from home. maybe... Brendon cut off my thought by sitting next to me handing me my phone. "Oh I don't need it, all I use it for is music, and the speaker is broken, so I really cant use it anymore." I said turning away.

"OK we'll just look through the songs and photos that are on your memory card." Dallon said taking out his phone. He took out his memory card and put mine in. I quickly turned in and took his phone. They all looked at me like I'm crazy. I took out my memory card and put it back in my phone.

"Actually, I could still use it for pictures, thanks." I said putting it back in my pocket. There was some embarrassing photos of me on that memory card. "Sorry there are just some very embarrassing photos on my phone and I don't wasn't any one to see them."